Check each catagory that applies (only one ckeck foe each day)

• I'll be there Saturday by myself (1 total)

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • I'll be there Saturday with 1 other rider (2 total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be there Saturday with 2 other riders (3 total)

• I'll be there Saturday with 3 other riders (4 total)

• I'll be there Saturday with 4 other riders (5 total)

• I'll be there Sunday by myself (1 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 1 other rider (2 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 2 other riders (3 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 3 other riders (4 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 4 other riders (5 total)

• Total voters

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I wanted to start another thread on this so I can get a head count for how many will be coming. We can get a discount on admission with over 25 riders and more if we have over 50.

The poll is separated between Saturday and Sunday so check each day that you plan on attending.

Is it the 3rd yet :):)

Here's the link to the old thread http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65027

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm in, but I don't know who else will be coming with me. As many as 4, but maybe as few as none.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
At this point there will be 4 of us for both days. 3 guys, one women. Any other women riding besides Nancy and Wilma ? :eek:

Last edited:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
The trails should be great by the first week of May.......I just got home from Paragon, and all the snow is gone :yeehaw:   and you know what that means.....lots of mud.  Maybe I will have it all scraped off before the 3rd.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Watch it Dan, I know how to disable a Toy Hauler too... as for the woodspuppy comment, we'll see who's huffing and puffing after parking his CRfive-hunny in another tree! :)

I'll be there both days... and I inked that in the calendar to keep the spouse from erasing a pencil mark.

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Hey scooter1130
It was nice meeting you at Paragon the other day. Eugene and I will try to make one of these days. I know what you mean about the mud I am still trying to get it off every thing.
Steven

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
gixer,

That was a good ride to get the season started, and I always appreciate the company on the company ont eh trails.&nbsp; I hope to see you in May, and as I said, i am there almost every week, so give me a call if you plan another trip to Paragon.

And just to let everyone know...gixer and his buddy were both claimed as victims of the infamous "Howie Hill" :laugh:

Dan

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Thanks Dan for bringing up the hill. I plan to tear the carb apart this week and clean her out and most likely I will have to rejet. Then I want to try it again. I should be able I hope to get to the top in one try. I am hoping at least. I will keep you posted on the next trip out there.
Steven

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Attention all campers!!

I just got off the phone with the owner of the campground. There is no problems with them hosting us again for this event. For those of you who made it last year, this is a very nice campground with all the ammenities and beautiful surroundings. Full showers and bathrooms and a store. This year will be even better than last year!

I got us a group rate of $10.00 per person, per night. I need a head count the week before so they have an idea of whats going on. The owner Joyce (The nice lady who was in the wheelchair) passed away in November and her son Raymond has taken over. He is cool. Generators are allowed and we have the same camp area as last year unless someone wants to change it. We do not need reservations now. I just need the head count the week before. Their website is www.redridgelake.com

Is it May 3-4 yet? SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Anyone going down friday night? I think i'm going to as i dont want to drive 5 hours first thing saturday then ride all day. What time are me meeting at Paragon saturday? Just trying to get my plans ready.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey there my fellow Canadian riders:

If you plan to attend, I just heard that you cant bring any "SWAMP DONKEYS" across the border with you!

Top Bottom