Check each catagory that applies (only one ckeck foe each day)

• I'll be there Saturday by myself (1 total)

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • I'll be there Saturday with 1 other rider (2 total)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be there Saturday with 2 other riders (3 total)

• I'll be there Saturday with 3 other riders (4 total)

• I'll be there Saturday with 4 other riders (5 total)

• I'll be there Sunday by myself (1 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 1 other rider (2 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 2 other riders (3 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 3 other riders (4 total)

• I'll be there Sunday with 4 other riders (5 total)

• Total voters

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by Trigger1911
Attention all campers!!

I just got off the phone with the owner of the campground. There is no problems with them hosting us again for this event.

Next time you talk to him could you find out if anyone with a fifth wheel and a pop-up trailer is going to need to make reservations.

Thanks

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Yaaawwwnnnnn grrrrrrruuuffff errrrrrrrrrrrrr Streeeeeeeeeeeaaachhhh...
Jason wakes up form winter hibernating...
Ahhh whats up dirt riders??? Looks like yall going to usher in spring at Paragon ahh? Sweet. Ill pencil the dates in on the side of my crusty riding van and see if I cant find an airworthy tire to replace the flat one I found on it when the snow melted down low enough to see the wheels!!!!
You guys thinking of camping at 8Bs?
If so, 5th wheel rigs should not be an issue, but there are no hook ups and the road down to the camping area is a rough ride down the hill. Its doable with a car but just dont be mad when your $60 K power stroke off rode truck has to see some rough rocks LOL.

PATHUMPERGUY

Dec 13, 2001
just wrapped up for the night working on the old zook.count me in for the weekend barring any unforseen work dilemmas.its been a looong winter and i am ready for a good weekend of riding.any one hear from wayneo and his group?

Draybob

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
I hope this is something you guys do more than once a year. Just interviewed for a job in Honeybrook, PA. Hope to be moving there the first of June. Checked out the Paragon site and would love to take the kids up there sometime.

sabooo

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 6, 2002
Just a quick question - is it possible to ride from the campground to parragon? I think i remember hearin this before, but I use a truck tent to camp and its a bit of a hassle to get things undone and redone to truck the bike around. Hrm.. actually I guess for a one night sleepover it might not be so bad. I'm tentatively planning on coming for this, perhaps bringing guests but nothing firm yet. Will click the poll when i get things sorted.

Cheers,
Sabooo

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
if you stay at Bonners(also known as 8b's) then you will be ableto ride right to the park.  But the campground they are referring to is RedRidge, where you will need to load up and drive to the park.  Bonners has no emenities, which is why red ridge is the campground of choice among many.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey Sabooo!

I am a Catty boy and heading up to Paragon for this ride. There will be plenty of trucks if you need your bike taken to Paragon from the campground.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
This is really starting to shape up :):)

I talked to Paragon today about group discounts. For 25 or more people it is a $5 discount but the catch is we all have to sign up at the same time. The only way to get around it is to have on person collect all of the money ahead of time. If you guys are willing to do that I would handle it but we'd have to have 25 people willing to hand their well earned money over to someone that they may not know. Or we can just all agree to be there at a certain time for sign up and if anyone is late they just miss out. What do ya think?

WayneO will be at the Vegas SX that weekend so he is wussing out. I just hope he has fun watching while we're actually riding :p

Also, there is a Rock Krawl event going on the same weekend so it will be crowded. I don't expect any problems on the trails since the trucks don't fit on the single track and quad trails. In any case the trucks go pretty slow and as long as we don't piss them off by blasting by them hyper-speed, all should be fine. We've been there before when it was crowded and it was never a problem.

Is it the freaking 4th yet!!!:)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
It is the3rd day of the 4th month....isn't that the same as the 3rd and 4th :confused:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
No problem here sending you the money if we want to go that route. I'll be there friday night so i dont think i will have a problem being on time saturday.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Looks like the Dapper won't be there this time. Family duty are a priority that weekend :whiner:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
:( Sorry to hear that Dan. Maybe we'll get together another time before next year.

The more I think about it I'd like to just have us all meet there at a certain time and we all register at once - if there are enough of us. I hate to get money for 20 of 24 people and not have enough for the discount. We're not organized enough to do that just yet.

What's a good time to meet? I say 10:00.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
The way things look with the weather this year, I'm glad I didn't take the snowtires off the bike yet :laugh: .......where the hell is spring :think:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
10:00 it is then. We'll meet at the staging area Saturday and Sunday and head up to the office together.

I'll send out an email to everyone

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Ok, Dave and I are in for both Saturday and Sunday.  Looks like we won't have any conflicts with our harescramble work days.

Not sure we can make it by 10am, unless we get there Friday night... have to see on that one!

Beware to all Paragon riders:  If you have not ridden with my husband before, watch out.  He has a trials bike now.  If he says "Follow ME!" , then DON'T!  (You have been warned)  :p

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by LoriKTM
Beware to all Paragon riders:  If you have not ridden with my husband before, watch out.  He has a trials bike now.  If he says "Follow ME!" , then DON'T!  (You have been warned)  :p

Bring it on! Hehehe, Hit the throttle and pretend its flat! LOL sounds like a great ride shaping up.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
JasonJ, let me give you some tips

1) the word "FLAT" and Paragon do not coinside.
2) the camping is just as much fun as the riding.
3) Riding with Dave Kennel (AKA -The OffRoadWarrior) is Hazardous to your health! Trust me on this one!
4) If you are not an alcoholic before you get there, you will be by the time you leave. It helps kill the pain you will have from crashing, I mean riding , at Paragon.
5) Riding with the OffRoadWarrior is Hazardous to your health.
6) Dont get next to Trigger if there is water. You have been warned!
7) It is OK to wear your riding boots with a skirt. Ask Bill Steele and Dave Howe.
8) Your have not seen rocks till you see Paragon Rocks!
9) PapaKeith makes a rotten submarine, the Canadian contingency is bringing Sh*tHawks and Swamp Donkeys, and there is a reason we named Howey Hill after Dave Howe(RMGuy) He looks like a turtle on its back when he is pinned under a RM 250!
10) Riding with OffRoadWarrior is hazardous to your health!

IS IT THE 4th YET!!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom