380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Its the bike.......

Euros, South Africans their all the same. ;)

Seriously though Langston is the real deal. He whooped PT at the Des Nations and He adapted well to Supercross. He is very talented.

The 125 class is the premeir class this year.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Grant is the 125 world motocross champ. Out door tracks are his forte. I think he'll give Travis a good hard run, and may the best man win!

padrutt199

May 22, 2001
remember last year though . he came from behind and he will do it again.maybe. grant langstons my second favrite so im sure one of them will win. i didn't wright donkey i wrote a**

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Oh Yeah !

Just saw the Glen Helen races, poor old TP got an axx whippin by a Euro Donkey !!, rode Travis into the fence, was tough luck for TP. As for Langston, my cuz from South Africa, he made it a double for KTM, and this in his first national in the USA, it is going to be one hellova year !! :)

Keep in mind, Travis has raced Langston before, in South Africa and Europe, and has yet to beat him !!! :eek:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Re: Oh Yeah !

Originally posted by BunduBasher

Keep in mind, Travis has raced Langston before, in South Africa and Europe, and has yet to beat him !!! :eek:

I think he did beat him very recently.:)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
MX

I should have stated MX.

By the way, who is this Brown fella "The Euro Donkey" who took out Travis, man this guy is wild, no respect I tell ya, going to have to watch out for this boy, he looks a real hard arse.

The MX title this year is going to be between Langston and Brown, Pastran ais going to have to work real hard to retain his 125 title.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I think Pastrana beat Langston recently in an MX race in Pennsylvania. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Going to be a fun season

Bundu may be talkin a little early? We'll see how the cards fall. :eek:
Either way, the fans win and that's what it's all about. Rounds 4,5 & 6 are in the east... watch for Travis to make the charge! ;)

I actually surprised that they don't have Travis on the 250's already. I'm guessing he will not be on 125's during the next SX season.

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
T.p.

Hey guys did you happen to Travis case the triple at L.V. ? I am willing to bet that he compressed some Vertabre . Maybe tweeked a wrist, jamed a KNee not to mention the head injuries!! Mid June and NO ONE will touch T.P.:)

cr-man

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 6, 1999
I'll tell you guys Langston is very talented his bike was messed up the first moto at High Point with a bum ignition did not sound right at all and he still did very well considering. TP was on the gas, but I got the feeling the second moto that Langston was being very conservative as he didn't seem to be pushing like the first two rounds and that KTM is putting out some power as the Suzuki guys spent 100 hours on the dyno after Glen Helen according to RacerX website still looks like they need more as the KTM sounds very strong!
It's shaping up to be a great outdoor season we all win!

Top Bottom