bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
thanks for the photos, for me it was also cool to show the photos to mrs.bruce! she also took the time to read the posts and spent some time laughing at the stories! but she did say that since i went down when going down, then i obviously needed more practise! :o

later

bruce

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Great pictures !!

Sent them to my friends that don't believe me when I tried to descibe the hill...this should help ;)

Anyone have a helmet cam ? That would have been a great shot either going up or down the hill :scream:

Too much fun....let's do it again.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I agree MX, again again! I'm trying for a ride on Wed next week at Elsinore, possible??

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
elk,

No can do next Wed....already gonna have a "blu Flu" day on the 14th to ride at LACR :cool:

Give me a few weeks and we'll organize a MX day. It's kinda tough for us "9 to 5" types to do the mid-week rides.

If you every ride on a weekend, just give me a little notice and I can usually make it.

Think it would be worth renting a track sometime, or are the crowds small enough on a weekday that it's not worth the effort? Think we could round up 20-25 guys ?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't need to rent midweek, that's about all that's there. We'll talk soon about another midweek ride!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
if it works out i will try and do the mid week elsinore thing on wednesday morning, may 8th (i assume). and i will also try to get to comp park on the saturday may 11th around noon (the day before the nationals). it doesnt get too crazy there since they have several tracks and it really starts to thin out around that time when the races finish, i know elk cant make that one, but if you fancy the weekend thing MX-dude then let me know, if need be we can also alter the time!

later

bruce

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Bruce,

I might just be able to do the 11th. Unless my better half has something planned for my birthday (the 11th), I should be able to make the trip :D

I'll send ya a PM when I have more info.

Already looking forward to trying a new track !!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
MX dude: send me an email at bclapham@scripps.edu when you know if the 11th is good (i cant ever get that PM thing to work properly!)

i think i will start a new thead in the places to ride section, ELK: have you got confirmation of that wednesday morning date yet?

later

bruce

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Let's plan on it, I'll pm you or email you by the weekend. Elk

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
As long as you were out riding then all is well !

Definitely come on out ... it's great bunch of riders.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Over in the places to ride forum there is a thread about dual sport tours.
If you go to the pics page there is a picture of the sand hill.

Top Bottom