A phantastic, phun day at Phelan.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Another great day was had by all. The weather was a little nippy, but, it made for great riding.

Thanks to MXBundy for leading the fray. Those were some great trails, especially the tight single track thru the bushes and the downhill razorback.:scream: Bundy flies on that piglet.

It was neat meeting up with our high desert crew and riding in your backyard. Bulldog, Oldanslow, etall, you guys have some really fun trails. Is it always that cold up there?:eek:

Finally got to meet elk and lil' elk. Never got the chance to drag race him or KTMBoy up the sand hill though. We got split up on the way to the restaurant and wound up eating in two groups. Probably a good thing since they didn't have enough seating for all of us anyway. Did get to warm up a little though.

We had a good group of about 23 or so. All good riders. I spent a lot of the day doing soil samples. Thanks for reminding me of that Scar. Musta been all of the layers of clothes I was wearing because of the frigid weather. Yea, that was it, the clothes.:confused:

Couldn't tell who won the two-smoke, four-stroke war, but, it seemed like the mighty four-strokes were up front most of the day. Elk may have a different prospective on that though.

All in all, another very fun day, a little chilly, but, fun.

Can't wait to do it again. BTW, did I mention how stinking cold it was.:)

Ok, you guys can fill in the details now.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Whada ya mean the 4 Smokes were up front most of the day. The only reason I let Bundy stay in front is cause he knew where we were going. (Yeah, Yeah that's the reason all right) ;) Ol'89r - I think you might have hurt the pumpkins feelings. :mad:

It was an excellent ride. Thanks to the high desert crew for letting us play in their sandbox. And thanks to Bulldog for playing tour guide.

It was also great meeting the mass of SoCal DRN's. I can't remember when I have met such a finer group of folks. Now I can't wait to go to Reno for another epic DRN adventure.

However, I want to officilly request that we change MXbundys name to MxBillyGoat for that little downhill shortcut we took through the thick brush. :) Man my helmet is trashed.

I can't wait to go ride in Phelan again. What a blast. :) :)

Thanks again fellow DRN's for a great time.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Hey, I tried to dragrace one of your 426s' up the sand hill (Holeshot), but he never heard me coming, and we had a tough go at the top trying to make that right / left combination past the bushes without running into each other. I know, Holeshot, you're gonna say you never would have down-shifted when I pulled along-side if you had known I was coming, but I did give you a good head start just to see if I could catch you!
Thanks to desert_racer for allowing me to try out his 300: first time I ever got to try one!
Bundy and Bulldog did a great job of trying to keep track of everyone, and the cold weather was actually a good thing at the pace we were all going.
89'er wasn't the only one to take soil samples, as several of us, (myself included) spent a little quality time on the ground or in the bushes/trees. Funny thing about scrub oaks---their branches are like claws that grab onto your bike and hang on so you can't just push back out, but must physically remove yourself from the bike and grab the rear frame rails and pull like heck!
Bundys shortcuts made me wonder if somehow Kiwi had mysteriously appeared at the front to lead the ride. I was okay with that downhill one until I stopped right behind another rider and realized that the bush on my left side had my foot pinned to the footpeg. I couldn't get my foot off the peg, and had already started leaning in that direction, planning to put that foot down. Bush sample!
I did a real good power slide too! 3rd gear, goosed it, and slid 20 yds. on the ground! Funny part was that I bounced up onto the bike and was laying on it while it slid.
As for no 2-smokers keeping up, well, every time I got close enough to the leaders, there was usually an orange 300 (desert_racer) shadowing Bundys' every move.
As for the thumper riders---400s' and 426s' everywhere!
I think the diehard award should go to 89ers' friend that snapped a pair of aluminum bars in half, got them bolted back down enough to ride back to the truck, went into town and bought new bars, came back, mounted them, and re-joined the ride!:confused: :cool:
Eel--I couldn't believe how fast you were moving on LTs' old thumper!
LT---the GasGas is a really sweet looking machine! Glad I got to know you a little bit on this ride. Your taped interviews were very entertaining, and that was great that you wee able to help the Eel make the trip. Your GG looked right at home on the single track.
Does anyone know who all showed up? I could have sworn someone counted 30 at the beginning. Tony, you're usually good at that stuff.
AMinkman---glad you made it! It's always good to hook up with other locals.
It was great seeing the 2 Placelast Jrs., and Elk Jr. out there: we gotta start breaking in this next generation of young riders right! I look forward to getting my young'un out soon.
Jack---how's the ankle today?
Well, I gotta get off---honey-dos' (I owe her for letting me go this close to X-mas when there's things to be done around here!)
Ride safe! ktmboy. That's boy to you 89er! Ha ha ha.:)

bulldog496

Sep 26, 2001
I am sooo sore. You guys wore me out. By the way, how were the burgers?:) I'm with you ktmboy, I thought there was closer to 30 out there. Great bunch of riders. Ya'll come back now, yah hear! For the record, I recorded 48 miles:eek: . How did I do that?

Later
Wayne

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
how's the ankle today?

A bit swollen and plenty stiff but I had a great time! Especially the trail to the cafe - that was sweet.

I believe I took the first official soil sample of the day going down the big sand hill. I blame it on a lack of confidence b/c I didn't do what I know I should have; kept it pointed straight down. A big thanks goes to Jim (Mo-67) for helping me out. I was waving him off but he came down to help anyway. Good thing since I couldn't put any weight on the ankle & was having trouble putting the pig upright in the sand. I can't believe he actually took it down & walked back up that hill. A bit of a workout I'd gather...huh Jim? Back at the truck I decided to take a loop on the track & spun out coming out of a corner. Bam...bike lands on the same ankle again.:think Boy that smarts! Bulldog came over to see if everything was ok. Thanks. Guess I wanted to insure that it would be especially tender today. No biggie, nothing broken.

Wow there were a lot of fast guys out there. It was a challenge trying keep up. Did you guys do an after lunch loop or was the Phelan 100 more like the Phelan 45? Next time we'll have to BBQ!

Nice meeting you all. Cheers!:)

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Great ride. It was good to meet all the riders. I`m a little slo, we need to this again so that I can get all the names straight.

Thanx to Bundy and Bulldog for leading and trying to keep us together. The cafe stop was nice, but the rest made me tired.

I think I was first to check how hard the ground was. The front end washed out and I was down.All on the way to the sand hill. I broke both plastic hand guards out there. Should I Replace them with plastic, aluminum or just not use them.

Yes I thought it was a little chilly. At the cafe there was a little mud puddle that was all ice.

Well,time for some more ibuprofen. Whens the next ride?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Oldandslo--one Phelan ride without those handguards and you'll be wishing you'd replaced them. Just ask RMjeff.
Check out the new Acerbis rallye guards. They're plastic,with an aluminum bark buster molded in. Look just like the old plastic ones (nice and thin), but with that added protection. I plan on replacing mine with those if they ever break.
BTW, I had bark busters on the old XR, with bolt on plastic shields, and I liked having the aluminum guards, as I never broke a lever with them.:D

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Here's all the guys I remember--please add anyone I forgot:

Thumbs---CR125
Scartissue---KLX340?
a454Elk, Jr. & friend---RM250, YZ125?,RM125?
oldandslo---XR400
Longtime---GasGas300
desert_racer & friend---KTM300,KTM200 (yeah,orange bikes!)
Eel---LTs' XR400 (get that Husky back together now-lay off the Merlot!)
RMjeff---RM250
MXBundy---YZ250F
AMinkman---YZ400/426?
CPTJack---XR400
JimMo67---CR250
TJ Pat---CR250
Holeshot---YZ426
Ol'89r---YZ400?
bulldog496---WR426
Placelast, Jr. & shorty---2 RMX250s, RM80

Please feel free to add to or correct my list. Counting myself, I get 23, and I could've sworn I saw a couple more there.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Phelan phunfest.........

:) :) :)

Wow, what a day.
Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
I like it a little chilly, but then I have a nice layer of flubber, kinda like a seal.
Only way it could have been better is if it would have rained down in the lower elevations. But still it wasnt too dusty.
Thanks LT for the ride on the GAS GAS, thats one fine machine you have there. And how about them scratches? Well, at least you got that out off the way, now you can relax and start riding the snoot out of that thing.
I just want to stress how you DRN people are all so cool.:cool:
I`m all ears for the next ride. Someone pick a time and a place.

later mxbundy

ps. Theres gonna be one happy little 6 year old girl in the Bundy family this Xmas. Went to Malcolm Smiths this morning and picked up a little PW 50 and all the gear. Looks like a toy box is in my future.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

Yep, it's a good thing I didn't go to that Old Timer's race - I heard it was real muddy, and the Phelan ride was just a whole lot more fun than sitting around waiting for a moto to come up.

As for the sand hill, the second time I went up I chopped the throttle at the hump (hard to see with shade on it), shifted down, and the next second there was an orange machine right next to me. It was Ktmboy!:eek: Dang it -he got by me:debil: , that'll teach me to make fun of him. I demand a rematch.

When we left the sand hill, I fell into the back of the pack and shortly after, two riders fell in front of me. I waited for a few seconds, then went around and somehow made a wrong turn and lost the group.:confused:

I joined the group later (after finding some neat trials on my own) but from then on, I decided ride near the front, falling in behind '89r whenever I could (he never gets lost - almost).

I do have a certain amount of envy for the polished swingarm on LT's Gas Gas. :)

All in all, it was a great ride and I didn't crash (not even once). What was I doing wrong? :confused:

Last edited:

Rogue

Dec 25, 2000
Man, I wish I could have gone on that ride. I have almost healed from my desert crash 3 weeks ago. (Except for two small scars on my face.) In about another week I will be up for a ride. Anything hapening? I have never been to the Phelan area to ride.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
P H E L A N 4 1.6 ( :

Cool ride guys. Thanks again and again to LongTime for makin' it possible for me to attend. The XR4 did you proud ... though it certainly doesn't compare to your new ride ! The Gas Gas was SWEET and thank heavens I didn't loop it for real when I looped it. The thing hooked up at the top of the sand hill all of a sudden and tried to get away from me ... luckily I was able to reign the beast in. The bike feels awesome LT. Congratulations !

Great to meet everyone though I don't think I got all the names. We did 41.6 and they were quality miles all. Thanks to Bundy and Bulldog for showing us all around.

The sand hill was fun on the XR4 and LT got some cool footage of '89r and Bundy draggin' up the sand hill ... and draggin' DOWN THE SAND HILL !!!!!!!
That blew my mind.

The terrain was fairly technical - at one point Bundy made a new trail down the side of a hill through some bushes - they were actually so thick that I got stuck upright between them with both feet on the pegs. The bike just wedged between the bushes and came to a stop. :)

I can't wait to do it again ... I got the Husky back together today. All good except the float is sticking so I gotta clean out the carb again. Should be ready in no time. I'll be visiting the folks back in Jersey over Christmas weekend but I'll be hot to ride after that. Let's do it again real soon.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful holiday ! :D

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
That was one of the most fun rides I've ever been on. :)

KTMBoy -- I know you missed at least three (MasterBlaster and two Corona-ites). I think there probably were 30 riders.

How fun when we were in that tight single track. Betsy made sure to get scratches on the new ride, forging trails through bushes/trees that tried to take you off the bike, joust style. (Love the story of just grinding to a halt, Eel). I particularly like the bottom of that one not-single-track,-no track stretch, where all of a sudden there was a vertical drop. Bundy was sure eyeballing folks on that one, looking for some carnage, no doubt! But the level of riding was downright impressive. So many riders keeping up a "spirited" pace most of the time. And most attacking the sand hill with a vengeance. I got some good footage, btw. The stuff from the bottom shows just how big that thing is.

As to the four stroke / two stroke thing, I think you're having a senior moment, Ol89r. Every time I happened to be near the front, I'd see two four strokes and five or six two strokes. Boy, Elk, Jeff and Desert Racer saw to that, alright! Not to mention Thumbs, on the 125.

Favorite moments? 1) The good: GG in third gear pinned all the way to the top of the sand hill. 2) The bad: Watchin Eel dice it up with Bundy and try to hold him off on a (rare) four foot wide stretch, almost miss turn, with images of a poor guy going off a cliff -- then realizing it was Eel, on MY bike! (Eel -- no problem. You were a great guy to have out there, and returned the old steed with hardly a scratch). 3) The ugly: Coming out of the sand wash, going I-dont-know-how-fast, into a shady bank. Thinking (like a dummy) that it'd be better to cut the throttle and roll it than to jump the unknown face into the unknown landing. My strategy resulted in a full hand-stand on the bars, followed by a fender kiss, a nac nac and a superman. Only after this freestyle routine did I get around to the tried-and-true flying W. While my body was engaged thusly, my bike, meanwhile, did a near-endo (a stoppie without the stop), a front wheel dig-in, ninety degree right, followed by ninety degree left, and fishtail out of control. About the time I regained by seat on the bucking bronco, I went right through the middle of a tree, taking out its main branch and the dozens of lesser branches attached thereto. Next thing I knew, I was on the trail, trying to pretend nothing had happened. That didn't last long. Next stop, Elk pulls up next to me laughing so hard it looks like he's gonna wet his pants. I laughed til' I had tears in my eyes, too, just thinking about how that must have looked. I swear if caught on film that could have been one the all-time saves. :scream: :) Oh well, it sounds like had I lost it, I wouldn't have been the only one to eat dirt. Sounds like there was much carnage behind me. ;) J/K -- Personally, I get the feeling Elk was just toying with me whenever he let me remain in front of him. I have a feeling he wasn't alone, either! :o)

All in all, an absolute blast. Great people, great riding. Too much fun.

When do we do it again?

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Rogue, you've got to do Phelan next time! It's very similar to Rohwer, (tight single track, up and down steep canyons), except it doesn't have the rain ruts like Rohwer. The views from the ridge trail are awesome, as there are a couple spots where you are riding on a ridge that drops off straight down near hwy. 138, and you've got the snow covered Angeles Crest as your backdrop. Soil ranges from hard packed, some rocks, to loose, sandy loam.
The monster sand hill is a blast to climb, and crashes there are no big deal (soft sand) unless you end up under your bike! (CPTJack).:p
We usually get a light snow in the area in January, which melts off in a couple of days, and makes for great traction.
This place is really 4-stroke heaven--I just happen to like it 'cause I ride one o' them KTM 3-strokes!:D

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
BTW--LT; the jump out of the sand wash that you did the superman/flying W/stoppie on almost claimed me also, as I made the same decision to roll it, kicked the back-end up, and panic-revved to save it. I don't know if there was anyone behind me close enough to see that one, but it shook me up enough to throw my rythym off for the next couple of miles!
Hey Elk; that's gotta be the most miles you've done on that RM in one day! Does this mean it's time to trade it in? (LOL!):p

KTMster

Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by Rogue
Man, I wish I could have gone on that ride. I have almost healed from my desert crash 3 weeks ago. (Except for two small scars on my face.) In about another week I will be up for a ride. Anything hapening? I have never been to the Phelan area to ride.

Hey Rogue, in a week it will be Christmas weekend & since neither of us have young-uns & if the weather permits.....we could meet at this same place or at Honda Valley or in Victorville??? E-mail me if you are interested.

Also, don't forget that there is a girl's ride Sat Feb 16 & Sun Feb 17 in Reno. I'll be there, hope you are too!:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Let's see, what can I add to fill in some of the blanks.....
I have to start by saying this was the best group I've ever ridden with, ever! I finally put the face with the names here on DRN and that was a great Christmas present. OK, enough of the soft stuff, here goes:

Elk Jr. did his best at the sand hill, 4 times but not to the top. I think he liked the tree 3/4's of the way up! I told him to respect the environment, not stop and look at it!!! Oh well, he took 5 soil samples that day, a rough day for that yz125, but nothing came up broken.
Now to the really good stuff, hats off to our leaders, Bundy and my buddy bulldog, thanks for the lead. The only reason I let you stay in front is cause I didn't know where I was! LOL!
89'er was the pot stirrer on the single track races. He passed me cause I was admiring the foliage. Can you believe that? I thought it was a SINGLE track dude! That got my juices going so I took it out on LT and Thumbs. I took a route passed LT and he came up after a stop and said to me, "Alright, so that's how it's gonna be!" The race was on. We sliced and diced the whole time with Thumbs on my butt. I slowed to traverse a darn downhill rock drop and Thumbs goes by, the nerve. I then proceeded to chase him, riding his rear knobbys like a cheap suit! I was screaming and laughing and reving the mighty RM until he decided it was time to take a soil sample. And boy did he, he took a drop off a 3-4 foot wall and luckily, being the conciencious rider that I am, manuevered my RM past his position (face down in the dirt), and pulled to a stop. I needed some help holding my bike cause I was gonna drop it from laughing so much. Thank you Thumbs, you're the best. Sorry that Jack got knocked off your fender!
The last thing I need to write about is the wild ride by the mighty LT. Yes, I was right behind him on the wash, jump, tree climbing combo! I won't even try to create a picture of the incident. I would like to change is name to the flying squirrel due to his vast knowledge of what tree to land on exactly to make sure that the mighty GG wouldn't touch the dirt. I wish I knew that much about trees. Thanks for the show, I won't ever forget it.

There is something to be said about Bundy's shortcut down the brush that a mountain goat wouldn't even try. The only thing that slowed my descent were the shrubs grabbing my brakes for me. Thank you God for placing those shrubs there, I owe you.

Sorry I wrote so much but I couldn't help it, too much fun with a great group of guys. I was trying to remember the quote of the day that came from Lord Bundy but I just couldn't quite get it. Maybe someone can help, you know, theone about the face and something else never meeting!!

Elk, signing off for now

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh yeah, and Ktmboy, no the Rm is NOT ready to be traded in. It actually liked passing the 4 strokers! I never thought I could go that far on one tank though, whew, thought we needed the old rope!! :)

I thought the 2 stroke 4 bloke battle was very well supported by both sides. Sorry, but I think the 2 strokes won, I'm just a little biased!! LOL! :debil:

Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
ktmboy, can I call you boy??;)

The only one you missed from my group is Mastersandblaster on a W400.

I agree that TJPat should get the Iron man/BarBuster award.

Desert_racer. For some reason I thought you were ktmboy on the pumpkin and I didn't want to pass one of our guides. Yea, that's it, I didn't want to pass one of our guides. But next time........

I took a head count before we left the trucks and counted 23. Although, I forgot to count myself.:confused:

elk. LOL, on the single track. I got up close and personal with one of those scrub oaks myself. Got off the bike and walked away and the bike just stood there. ktmboy's right, you have to just grab the rear section and pull it out.:) Glad you got to see LT's flying 'W'. Isn't it funny how he wraps his body around the bike to protect it.:scream:

As far as the whimpy two-smoke, mighty four-stroke thing. I guess we will have to have a re-match. But, personally I think the four-strokes won.:p

These DRN group rides just keep getting better and better. What a fun bunch.

Did anyone get any group photos?????

Ol'89r

Last edited:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Oh my god, I hate too admit this, but when I was at the Yam. shop yesterday, I was checking out the 250 2 spooger purdy hard.
I dont know whats come over me, maybe I smelled too much 2 stroke smoke on Sat.
I was just thinking that I like the light weight of the 250F and the 4 strk. powerband but I need a bigger bike for racing. The 250F is the most fun bike I ever had but it is a little down on power in a full race when you weigh as much as I do. So I thought I might get the 250 2 smelly for now and then a new YZ-450F when they come out next year.:p
What do you guys think?

Lord drunk betsy

ps. that thumbs getoff was the highlight of the day for me.:confused:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy
Oh my god, I hate too admit this, but when I was at the Yam. shop yesterday, I was checking out the 250 2 spooger purdy hard.
I dont know whats come over me, maybe I smelled too much 2 stroke smoke on Sat.

What do you guys think?

Lord drunk betsy.

Betsy, I think you need a good drive-by slapping.:( How could you possibly leave the dark side and go back to those spooge drippers?

You don't need to go any faster.:eek:

Gota agree, Thumbs's little trip off of the drop-off was pretty good. Especially since we all saw it coming long before he did. Remember Thumbs, when in doubt, gas-it. LOL.

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Good ride, Had fun.

Regarding 2 v. 4 strokes.

I saw alot more 2 strokes on the ground. The only mulitiple offender 4 stroker was, to my surprise, ol whats his name:p I know because I was tailing him for alot of the way and watched him plant it. Spent some time intially riding sweep and rode up on serveral 2 stroker soil samples.

LT the gas looked sweet as I passed you!!! How 'd you like my flying pass with the large crunch bottom out landing. I guess I found out how to bottom the susp. on my KLX. :confused:

Sand hill was fun, made it each time I tried. Would have loved to sand drag up. I guess I wasn't in the loop. as I was taking photo's up top. LT give me the video and I'll copy it at work.

Desert Racer, thanks for the ride on the 300 its sweet.

Had fun, can't wait to go again.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bundy, don't fight it, let it happen! You too have seen the way of the 2 stroke, the supreme power cannot be hidden. If you like, the next ride, I'll let you venture off on the Zuki, just to give you a taste of 2 stroke again. My only problem with the 2 stroke is going up some of those slow rocky climbs, it's gets kinda tough when I'm flying up maxed out in 2nd!

89'er, we need a Corona ride, you know the goat trail one. The one that you old guys think is so tough!! It just looks tough through Bi-focals!! I took a quick peek at 89er's goggles, thought I was looking through the bottom of a coke bottle! j/k!!:P

We might be riding the track this week, maybe Thurs or Friday. I'll post it to let you know if it will be Elsinore or Glen Helen.:D
Elk

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
and Thumbs goes by, the nerve. !
That was my favorite part of the day.:)
I then proceeded to chase him, riding his rear knobbys like a cheap suit! I was screaming and laughing and reving the mighty RM!
Actually he was making siren sounds. I think he thought he was on the job.:p
until he decided it was time to take a soil sample. And boy did he, he took a drop off a 3-4 foot wall and luckily, being the conciencious rider that I am, manuevered my RM past his position (face down in the dirt), and pulled to a stop. I needed some help holding my bike cause I was gonna drop it from laughing so much. Thank you Thumbs, you're the best.!
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Gota agree, Thumbs's little trip off of the drop-off was pretty good. Especially since we all saw it coming long before he did. .!
[Originally posted by mxbetsy[/i]
ps. that thumbs getoff was the highlight of the day for me..!
The only reason I come out on these rides is to entertain you guys. Some times I do it on the trail with a spectacular get off and other times it's at the staging area with a rag. Just wait and see what I have planned for the Reno trip.:scream:

Sorry that Jack got knocked off your fender!
No worries, that little guy is a trooper. He never complained once. I think I'm going to take him to the Reno trip, he didn't seem to mind the cold.

I hate to say it but I think the 4-stroke were the kings of the sand hill. My poor little cr125 just didn't seem to want to make it to the top. I must have taken a least 4 or 5 runs at it. I think I need to get the cr dialed in a bit better before she will make it to the top again.

Watching mxbundy rail down the sand hill is always a site to see and I think Terry was the fastest up the hill. I think next time a good race would be mxbundy and Ol'89r racing from the bottom of the hill to the top and back down.

All in all it was great day with the DRN So. Cal. crew.

BTW - I'll give one guess on who brought the donuts:p

Tee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Figured I'd better throw in my 2 cents! I'm the ? KTM 200 that rode with up with Desert_Racer, for those that don't know me....

Awesome ride with a great bunch of riders. Nice to meet everyone. Probably the best mix of trails I've ever had my trusty 200 on. Belched and puked a little, but kept the plug dry till the end.

Anyone know the speed of sound at 4000 feet?? I think Bundy smacked it a couple of times dropping down the sand hill.
:scream:

I think Desert_Racer has me talked into going to Reno in his toy hauler. Hope to see you all there.

As for the little goat trail that Bundy created... How 'bout the kid on the 80?? And you thought your boat anchor 4 strokes were getting grabbed by the scrub! It was reach'n out and throwing him back up the hill.

Thanks to MXBundy and BullDog for doing tour guide duty.

Tee

Top Bottom