Post Dirtweek Depression has set in...

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
I'm Depressed!!!!! :(

Now that DW'03 is over, I'm sad and out of sorts and I can't even get anything done at work or at home.  I have not unpacked, I am sandbagging at work, and I spend too much time thinking about how much fun DW was and how much I miss everyone.  I was looking at the red dirt on my shoes and it made me melancholy.....

:whiner:

I would like to roll out of bed tomorrow morning and open my front door and have 300 of my best dirt buds revving their motors, pulling on gear, cooking up Boo-Dan, laughing hysterically, discussing the previous evening's campfire antics, and talking about Sarge's attire......

So what time can you all be here?????  :yeehaw:

I miss you too Nat! Before we know it we'll be heading out for DW04 again.. Hope to see you in Reno! :worship:

I haven't even unloaded my borrowed trailer yet.

I took Monday off to stay home and unpack. All I did was watch TV.

And to make matters worse, we got almost an inch of rain yesterday. :think:

Jamir

I come and go
Nat, I will be on a plane tomorrow to Cali.

Can I jump on your trampoline???

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Sorry man, trampoline's been reserved . . .

motometal

Lifetime Sponsor
i've thought a lot about all of the fun we had, but for some reason I haven't felt like discussing it much with any "outsiders".  Most people don't understand, or just confuse it with Sturgis anyway.  Some guys at work wanted to know if there were women at Dirtweek, when I said "yes" then they assumed that contant lifting of shirts and showing of stuff was involved. :yeehaw:

I've given up on trying to get more of the locals here interested in going next year.  Most of them would never post on here anyway (for various reasons), and for me the fun of it is getting together with all of my friends from here, there and yonder, folks i've communicated with on DRN all year long!

Natalie - If it's any consulation, I'm guessing it's way worse sitting here reading about the fun that you guys had and being reminded about what we missed. ;)

Pokie

Administrator
Originally posted by Milton
You are depressed, what about me?

Milton.... all the girls were in mourning day and night! some of the guys also...

Pokie

Administrator
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
Natalie - If it's any consulation, I'm guessing it's way worse sitting here reading about the fun that you guys had and being reminded about what we missed. ;)
Rich..... if TimR has his way, you will be able to watch the whole week on a DVD... in the privacy of your home. He is collecting all the footage, combining it and editing it to make it into 'highlights' version... I don't know about a sound track, but he has all the software to accomplish the task (I did download my own 2.5 hours of video before mailing my originals to him...)

COOL :yeehaw: Way to go Tim :yeehaw:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
what the...ya need a reason for depression, my bike is still loaded in the drive way, i just threw all my stuuf in the garage and get yelled at now for drinking beer. i'm crap at school now, pre dw i merely sucked. my only release now is going to the gym and working myself into endorphine high. i miss every one, more than last year. all the people i P'Od over the past year were exremely friendly to me, except milk. Damn, it's time for another pitty party :thumb: