Pre-Reno Party/Ride #2! Jan 30th-Feb 1st.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:( :whiner:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
LOL Al.

I think that will be enough. Two nine-year olds can cause a lot of trouble, but hes a pretty good boy. I guess it would just be for the time we all go to Jazz and to see Jamie's band play.

I appreciate it by the way. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Sorry to all. I cant go and I cant tell you why.

Please dont ask and if you know, please dont tell! :(

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Let's try to think of another way to get BSWIFT to KC.
I second that motion! :thumb:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Milk

Sorry man, I gotta tell.

He's still in my underpants, and they ain't going!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Milk

I know why and I still hate you. :flame:

Gonna miss you dude. :(

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Milk I do not know why you aren't going, but now I'm pissed. :flame:

Here's a list for BigLouise, its very important:

• Coffee

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I can't make it either. I've been away from home too long. That, and I'm afraid to ask the Warden for a weekend pass :confused:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Milk I do not know why you aren't going, but now I'm pissed. :flame:

Here's a list for BigLouise, its very important:

• Coffee

I second that...(both statements!)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
As in looks right now, my trip to KC has become a much greater possibility of happening. This is due to a possible job opening. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I want to go, but don't want to be gone, if that makes any sense...

anyway, Jake and I are "in", with a "maybe" on Steve (he was with us at Dirtweek this year). 

We plan on taking time off work on Friday so we can arrive whenever it works for Lou (or drag him out of work).  We'll probably take off Sunday morning.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Ditto on the coffee thing. Don't forget your promise about busting out the espresso machine Lou! Is there a Starbucks near your house?

B

biglou

Oh man, you guys are going to love this. Not sure how accurate the forecast is, but they are talking highs in the 4-7 (that's "four-to-seven", not "forty-seven") degree range next Friday and Saturday. For the lows, just put a minus sign in front of those numbers. On the way home today, the thermo in the truck said "58". Go figure.

Oh well, Nat said she has some ideas of stuff to do. And Aimee, "Missouri Mud" is the name of that coffee shop down the road. Maybe we'll all go there for breffast. Al says the biscuits and gravy there are incredible. And they got all kinds of foo-foo coffee stuff.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
if it's gonna be chilly dress warmly. Right now burlington coat factory and meijer have real good deals on coats and cold weather pants. I found a coat, emergency exit, at meijer that looks and is built like some of the cold weather enduro wear i've seen, reinforced heavy duty same with the reinforced "ski" pants i bought at burlington coat factory.The coat has reinforced front breast and arms/elbows and the pant too, with heavy outside cargo pocketts. I got the coat for 45$ and pants for 20$. i sewed on 2" letters and an american flag so now i've got some sweet cold weather gear, with yamaha and crash sewn on it for 65$ I'll be ready to ride turkey bay next thanksgiving!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
If the temps are what they forecast for the next week, the ground might even be frozen. If it's 40 or warmer, i'm good to go. If riding isn't practical, we will probably come down anyway, but not sure who yet. My wife is actually sounding interested (???)

Sounds like cool gear, crash! I usually go with thermals under regular riding pants, with some kinda neck-protecting fuzzy pullover thing on top over jersey(s).

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm not even changing out of pajamas if it gets down below 30.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Sarge is quite the astute shopper!!! :thumb: Motometal, you should bring your wife!

I still want to ride even if its that cold.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
You still want to ride if it's that cold? Are you feelin alright? I don't even want to leave the house when it's that cold, nevermind get on my bike!

B

biglou

It's sunny and 35 right now, and Al and I have opted out of riding! Ice storm starts tonight, weather goes downhill from there through next weekend. It's going to be -4 at 8AM that weekend. It hurts to breathe when it's that cold!

Been kicking ideas around for what to do Saturday daytime:

Saturday daytime- 1. Hit Missouri Mud for some foo-foo coffee and breakfast? 2. Nelson/Atkins art gallery downtown? 3. Watch Moto DVD's?

Saturday afternoon/evening- Dinner at Jazz then off to Jamie's gig.

Sunday-Sleep in, recover, watch SX from 11-1, pack start heading for airport.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Maltomeal-Bring the wife so she can see what kind of short bus special folks we really are! :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Sarge, that sounds like a really pretty coat.

AgentOrange

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 18, 2000
No need to look at the forecast until the day before.. The weatherman just said it will be fifty by Thursday and not single digits. Hey, its Missouri, if you dont like the weather just wait a couple hours, it will change.

B

biglou

Yep, I just saw that and was going to post. NBC is calling for 47 on Friday, 30 on Saturday. Maybe we be moto after all... :aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom