s_taylor222

Jun 6, 2007
Hey guys
It seems that some pros where chest protectors but others don't. Are they wearing under-jersey protectors or just not at all. I do not like i feel of a big chest protector when i race so I was wondering if you know of any companies that make protection that goes under your jersey.
thank you

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I have a Thor under jersey roost guard, but, like the protection of my over the jersey style protector. Actually, the under jersey one feels hotter than my over the jersey one FWIW

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I used to use the Thor Quadrant under jersey foam protector, and it sucked. It barely reduced the pain associated with clumps of dirt hitting me, and I know that any wrecked would have ended badly. Basically, it was a waste of time putting that thing on (basically a spandex vest), and I am glad that I moved on. The pressure suit style protectors can be worn under jersey, as can the Thor Sentinel, and either would be a better choice. Most people that don't wear any roost protection (or the foam crap) are more concerned with style than injury, and everybody wrecks in time.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I feel a lot safer since I got a roost protector. I got the Thor Aftershock.. It blocks the 450 roost very well.

After moto 1 at Redbud, I saw RC remove his jersey, he was wearing an under jersey protector. Not sure which model though.

But when you are as fast as he is, you don't really need much protection! ;)

Top Bottom