Rich Rohrich, you are indeed THE MAN!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
As if anyone didn't already know this.

The 400 is alive and well thanks to you. Everything worked great, except for me being a bit of an assclown and forgetting to put the proper plate on the outside, it was a cinch. Thanks again Rich.

Now lets hope that Pred will do it justice in the COTT race!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Cool. Glad I could help. :yeehaw:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
james you weiner, you reassembled you bike wrong and call a man a hero for setting you straight. ok, dick rorhich is ok, but have you ever thought of doing the job right the first time?

B

biglou

Hey, we gave "Team Crazy Monkey" a shot at it, but you were no help! :moon: Read the "Whirricane no More" thread in the thumper forum and you can see what all the whirring was about... :p

And yes, Rich came through big for us. Again. :thumb:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by BigLou
I'm just whittling away at your excuse list. :moon:

I'll send along some Preparation H just in case Pred really digs DEEP in the excuse bag :p

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Sarge, please do not speak ill of my mechanic, Louis. He is a fine chap and deserves to make a mistake every now and then. The last time was in 1992 and hey, until the government pulls the remains of the F-14 out of the bottom of the ocean, they will never prove it was really his fault!

Now quit yer belly-achin and prepare to get bear hug of a lifetime next month!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Thunder 33
Sarge . . . quit yer belly-achin and prepare to get bear hug of a lifetime next month!
you mean I gotta hug Sarge? :eek:

Top Bottom