Rider and family need our support!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
From srellis, aka Susan, 1-10-12
"Bryan (her son)had a serious crash at guthrie and is in icu, bleeding on the brain, but should not require surgery. He suffered a severe concussion and had two seizures at the track. He also quit breathing for a short period of time. We are still at Mercy in OKC. He will have to take anti-seizure meds for six months and has a risk of developing epilepsy. Hopefully he doesn't, but it is a small possibility. His short term memory is shot. We can tell him something and ten minutes later he doesn't remember. He thinks it is August 2011....... The docs say that the short term memory issues should clear up, but it could take two months or so. We pulled him from OSU as I am afraid it would be too much for him. He doesn't know that yet, but I am sure it is the right decision. He had developed into a very talented racer, but his racing days are over for a very long time.
He has had a ton of support from his friends that I am thankful for. They came to visit him last night, but I think it helped me just as much."

My thoughts and prayers go out to srellis and her family and I hope the Bryan recovers quickly. I will post any additional info as I get it.

Top Bottom