woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Riding Sat 04/09/05 Frederic loop 10 am (parking on 72). Going to West Higgins after lunch. Anyone want to join in?

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Any takers? Looks like Partly Sunny and 60 degrees for Sat.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well there is a ride on sunday right after that, some might be waiting for sunday to ride. but if you go to thumpertalk.com there is a guy who lives right near there called tallboys(yea hes i think 6'7" tall) he a nice guy and knows those trails pretty good hes on a wr 400 street legaled if you post on there he will probably go. i have rode kalkaska and fredric with him. id go but im poor and can only afford the sunday ride mainly the high gas price's that are killing me, other wise id love to go there again.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Trevor,
You may have some takers. Are you still planning to ride. How many miles, and what are the trails like at West Higgens? Ride there from Frederick or trailer?

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Tct

TCT,
Plan is the same; Sat 04/09/05 10:00 am Frederic trail (parking on 72). Trailering to W.Higgins for afternoon ride. The W. Higgins is fairly open (about the same as Frederic) but not superwide Check the ride report by Nestrick it has pictures. Both loops are approximately 40 miles each. I will be with a guy on a 98 YZ400, I ride an 05 300EXC, and we will be traveling in a light blue 4-door dodge ram truck (no trailer.)

Last edited:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Trevor,
I will be there Sat, look for a Blue Ford with a gray enclosed trailer. Like TCT said there may be more.
Don

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
If everything works out I may also join you there. I'll be there in a Blue Chevy 1/2 ton.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It was great riding with you guys on Saturday had a blast. Great warm up for Roselawn. The weather was great but dusty we need rain. Give a shout when you head this way again. :cool:
Don

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Don,
It was great meeting you, Tom, Bret, Paul, Denny, and his son(?). What a day to break in the new bike. I had a blast, but really feal the effects of the first ride of the year. Need to tune in the jetting, change the rear speing and I am going to try for 04/23/05 for the next trip; maybe the trails just north of Caddilac? I'll keep you posted. Again, thanks; you've got a real good group of people there. See you at the Arbor Day enduro if not before.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
The words of a jealous man!!!!

Thanks friend
Don

Top Bottom