Riding Oct 20, 21

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I will be leaving for Wolverine Friday evening 10-19-07

The plan is to camp (just south of the parking if Weber lake CG is still closed) If it is raining I will proly Hotel it Friday night and camp Sat-Sun night. Will be riding all day Sat and all day Sun. Right now the weather is calling for 60-65, sun and clouds :nod: Should be a blast. Any and all are welcome to join up - post up if interested.

Trevor

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
I would join you, but Im still recovering from a couple of tree incidents at Camp Chaos. I got my cast off 2weeks ago but Im still in a brace for another week probably wont ride again until spring. :(
Curtis

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Dang Curtis, I guess that wrist was broken eh!

Trevor, you always pick weekends that I am busy! Gotta head down to Ludington on Friday for the weekend. One of these times I will get to ride with you! Have fun.

FLEM

Sep 22, 2004
I'm going to be in Waters,MI looking to gt some ridin in, and tomahawk are my favorite. what loops you planning

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I will be riding a lot both days. B both days (my fav), C at least one of the days and lots of screwing around (B cut offs turned into smaller loops, MCCCT and 2-tracks). There will be 4-6 in my group. 05 300EXC, 08 white YZ450, KDX, KLX for sure. Big Blue dodge truck + another truck? Campsite will be a large tent + small dome tent.

KTMwinters you have time to stop by and ride? We will be staying in the "Taj"

Trevor

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…