TJSCOTT1977xr75

Mod Ban
Oct 4, 2007
hey guys, i took a small spill on my 1994 rm125, and i realized some silver liquid had escaped from a hose coming from the powervalve. this hose sometimes smokes when i turn the bike on also, and may spit very small amounts of this liquid when running, but i dont look at it very often, some on another forum say that antifreeze is mixing with my oil. i have no idea what do you guys think?
100_3770.jpg

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I do not know about silver oil, white is another story. On another note, it sure looks as if your intake manifold is leaking. Start your bike and spray some brake cleaner at the intake manifold cylinder area. If it revs up, its leaking. I would recommend getting a leak down kit from motion pro, check your head and bottom end. I would also carefully inspect the water pump seals and shaft. Could the silver be anti seize someone left on the stud? Mine is gold, but it might be something similar. The hole to the left of the fuel inlet, is that a sealed cap where the air screw would be? That bike appears to have the adjustable exhaust valve tensioner, and the adjustable choke knob?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom