scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Just letting everone know of the upcomming running Catus Enduro this Sunday off Hodge rodge and the 15 (Just past Victorville.)

I'll be there with my new custom camping trailer I built. :aj: Pictures to follow. Thanks Thumbs for your backbreaking help. :thumb:

I'll be out there Sat around 4 for some late afternoon riding camp out and do the race Sunday morning. Everyone is welocme. Here a link if you'd like more info.

http://home.netcom.com/~sorudne/events.htm

FYI I go as a desert trial ride. I leave the computers and things to Eel, Thumbs and the others. :worship:

Of course I'll hang on there rear fender the whole race to make my time, but they seem to enjoy not being able to here there bikes over the sound of the thumper :laugh:

Eel this time I'll bring some food.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'll be riding with the ROTMX at Starwest on Saturday, so if I have enough energy left, I'll come out Sunday to get my enduro fix.

Looks like the first loop will be real easy, the second loop kinda middlin' (you never know, though), and the third WFO (leave your computer in the pits, and go as fast as you can). But I've been fooled before. :confused:

If I make it out, I'll be sure to duct tape my feet to the pegs, so that I don't accidentally "dab" and burn one of the easy ones.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'll be there early Sunday morning ... can't wait. I've heard the loop is really awesome ... and rocky, of course.

See you guys then ...

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im out. My wife will be home from Denver tomorrow night. Shes been stuck there because of the blizzard. Im self revoking my kitchen pass.

Plus my gear is at Pvt Jokers house and he left for Laughlin.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Revoking yor own kitchen pass :scream:

Now I've heard everything. That's like volentering to be kicked in the Nuts :flame:

She won't mind, she could use the piece and quite :)

Re: Joker, I believe Thumbs is providing taxi service for him If she's still ssnowed in, he could probrably pick it up for you.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Yeah...gotta take one for the family. She went out there for a funeral and the airport shutting down just put her over the edge.

I was really looking forward to this one. :whiner:

Jeff

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Bike and house is under the circus tent getting de-termited. So Im out

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Your bike has termites? :eek:

Top Bottom