Running Cactus Enduro So. Cal. 3/24

MCassle

Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by Farmer John
thumbs, your link doesn't work for me. Where is this place?

I believe that this is the first event I did with TWMC back in 2000 as a guest of John Gills ( http://pw1.netcom.com/~sorudne/twmc.html ) and is located at Stoddard Valley ( http://home.off-road.com/~calridng/ ) #14 on that list. I think it's out between Barstow & Victorville.

I'm gonna meet up with Dean Bishop in Bakersfield & follow him there, 1-2PM Friday in Bakersfield if anyone wants to follow the caravan.

This a dry rocky area, with lots of large square sharp rocks. I destroyed my last set of tires here, but it was worth it.

Matt

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by MCassle

I'm gonna meet up with Dean Bishop in Bakersfield & follow him there, 1-2PM Friday in Bakersfield if anyone wants to follow the caravan.

This a dry rocky area, with lots of large square sharp rocks. I destroyed my last set of tires here, but it was worth it.

Matt

Yep on the terrain. I threw my brand new wr250f down for the first time on it madian voyage out there. My arms still healing from all the cuts. Thats whywe don't ride in short sleeves. I to will be leaving the Orange county area around 1-2 PM for those interested in hooking up. I believe Thumbs will be out there earlier.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
bump for elk and the old guy:moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I don't think I'll be venturing out to Bakersfield for this one. I'll shoot for an Ocotillo ride soon, have fun. Oh, Scar and Thumbs, here: moon:
Elk

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Jeff---is the RM already gone?

Gonna try to make it Sunday to spectate/ride with the boy. We'll be looking for you die-hard racers while we're out there.:cool:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Yeah, what the heck, I gotta get out.

BTW, ruining tires is always worth it!... right Eel? I got brand spankin' new ones too!

:moon:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
There ya go KTM a newer bike for the boy. Not sure how much more bailing wire that bike of his can hold anymore. Or give him the three smoke and get yourself a new one.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Spanish Jack – you shouldn’t be hinting at giving away proprietary Team Knucklehead traction-getting trade secrets like that !

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I am going to try and get out this weekend. Is 8am early enough. I don`t want to get up earlier than I have to. I might even register for this one.

Top Bottom