msulli54

Sep 6, 2002
I experienced a classic superman over the bars this weekend and landed on the top of my left shoulder/colar bone and the left side of my head. I scratched up the left side of my shoulder pads pretty good and left some nice scrapes on the left side of my helmet. However, all in all I felt ok except for the pain located on the top side of my shoulder and lower colar bone. I didn't feel anything pop. I don't think anything is broken. I would say I bruised it pretty good. But, I am unsure. Do any of you have some advice or ideas as to whether or not I did some more serious damage than I am aware of? Have any of you done this and did it turn out pretty serious or just a good bruise? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
I'ver hear you could dislocate your collar bone. Thats what they say happened to a kid at the track. just a lot of pain. you outta have a doc check you out.

msulli54

Sep 6, 2002
I've been reading many of the post here on the website relating to dislocations, colar bone breaks, and separations, but I can't figure out how hard you all hit as well as after the spill how bad it hurt. I can lift my arm above my head, move it around, and what not, but at different positions I get some significant pain. Furthermore, I don't feel any bumps our anything moving around in there for that matter. It is just extremely sensitive to the touch, pressure, and specific positions. Can you bruise your shoulder and not dislocate it or seperate it? I just don't want to go to the Dr. if it isn't necessary and I just bruised it. Anymore thoughts? I only did this on Sunday. Thanks

Top Bottom