BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Spodewash is on the trailer and I will deliver it tomorrow. I had to make a few repairs and unfortunately one more will be needed on site but it will not be to much of a problem.
The worst part is I won't be back until Wednesday night.
See everyone later in the week!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm sure there will be people to get it up and running. Not much to be done but some minor things. If you want to grab a couple of CHEAP CHEAP shower curtains that would be a definite help.

David Bird

Jun 28, 2003
Repairs...?

Hey Brian, what kind of repairs will be needed? I'll be up there tomorrow as well. I can help put it up as well as make some repairs. Do we need any materials? I know Tony's pretty savy on that thing and he's going to be there tomorrow as well (right?). Let me know or I'll just see you up there :cool:
Thanks!
Dave

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Besides shower curtains, we will need enough polypropelyne tarps to wrap 2-4'x4'x6' shower stalls. A 3' piece of 1/2" PVC and some fittings(water was still in the pipe and burst this winter on one shower). I'll see what I have but I'm fairly sure I don't have anything. The old tarps were toast and they were a dollar each 4'x6' at Cheapo Depot. I'll bring some misc. screws and such and a cordless drill motor.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've used 4-4'x6' tarps per shower stall. If you have to get bigger ones, they can be trimmed. Each shower stalls are 4x4x6.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll see if I can pick them up. Two to three 1/2" couplings and a 1/2" elbow and a 1/2" glue fit to 1/2" pipe thread.

Top Bottom