mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
My FMF (fairly new) turbine core II blows exhaust splatters all over my fender and some on my back. It's a real pain to clean up. (I realize must folks could care less, but I get made fun of for having a spotless bike) I'm not sure if it comes out through the rivets, or it is simply the angle and legth of the outlet. Is this common? Any fixes?

mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
42, 152, mid clip. Whether or not it's "spot on" I'm pretty sure it's not overly rich. Also, it's not overly "spoogy", just typical (I think) exhaust splatter. If I wasn'y so anal about a spotless machine, it would be no big deal. I'm guessing it's the angle of the silencer. Never had a problem with the stocker. Thanks for the input.

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
Dont know then. Maybe ride faster ro get the rest of the bike eaqually as "funky" to match. I think they look better with some character...

sn

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
Still sounds like jetting is the main source. Try dropping the needle one more clip and see if that doesn't help. Remember that you have a build up and it will take a little while of hard riding to get it blown out. Took mine a couple of rides to get all the mess blown out and quit making the goop.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom