Some pics of my heavily modified KDX

Mark W

May 12, 2004
Front Number Plate

Phil -

What number plate you got on the front of that bike? I just bought a 96-02 KX front plate and while it will fit, it will require some cutting.

Mark

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
Mark W said:
Phil -

What number plate you got on the front of that bike? I just bought a 96-02 KX front plate and while it will fit, it will require some cutting.

Mark

It doesn't fit that great I'm afraid.
Just ordered a 2001 KX125 one, I am told they fit great.
Will let you know when I get it.

Phil

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
1tontj said:
Mully changed my post to:
:rotfl: man that is funny.

So why can I not link my gallery here? I would just upload the pics, but I was too lazy to do all the resizing and so on, so I thought I could link my other site gallery here?
How come I can't? I see other people linking galleries (including those that require you to login) in many other threads and mine gets editted?
Strange way to treat a paying member...

Phil

We both know the reason why I deleted the link now don't we. I am in a good mood today, so that is all I did.

Mully

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
Cool, didn't know about Phil in service. I have never had any service done at Central alabama motorsports since I have never been there ;-)

They do have unbeatable prices on mail order though.

Phil

cat

May 3, 2005
1tontj said:
Cool, didn't know about Phil in service. I have never had any service done at Central alabama motorsports since I have never been there ;-)

They do have unbeatable prices on mail order though.

Phil

Do you fax them to find out if they've got what you want? (I googled and found they have no web site, and then I saw that you'd given phone and fax numbers.) I get stuff shipped to South Africa. Maybe doing it by fax is less time-consuming and stressful than websites.

Top Bottom