MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
well, at Red Bud, RC crashed got up and SMOKED JBS, even gave him a nod at the end of the race, point is indoors i'll give it to JBS, outdoors, RC no doubt, anyone who says different about RC being not as fast as Stewart outdoors is on the wagon

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
After watching this season, and the races that JS and RC battled it out with no crashes, I realize I was wrong at the start of this season.

No one in the world can match RC outdoors.

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
Give RC credit.....

At the start of the season you were not alone in thinking Bubba was faster. Fact is RC himself admited JBS was faster and that he needed to find some speed.

But RC has the ability to just reach another level when pushed, he finds the speed. And so far no matter who pushes him, he is able to push back and win. No matter who tries to set the bar higher, RC just equals it and betters it.

It's obvious that RC is as fast as humanly possible. I just don't think it's possible to go any faster and not crash. And with his endurance and pure desire he is literally unbeatable for an entire season.

KX Jim10

Sep 12, 2006
JS can be faster for one lap. RC is faster for 35 min.It does not matter what bike JS is on 125,250,450. Same results as last year. Both are great riders,but RC is still the GOAT.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
No matter how many outdoor laptimes you show them some people just have trouble admitting that RC is faster outdoors...Whether it's setting the fastest lap or being faster for the entire moto...RC has the ace outdoors...

People keep saying that JBS sets faster laps..Look at best laptimes in races that both riders have competed in...RC has consistantly aced this speed criteria.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I don't think anyone can argue that JS wasn't riding hurt for last 3/4 of the season. And sense he was no longer in the points race, I "firmly" believe that Kawasaki sit the kid down and had him focus on the bigger picture. We'll never know now with RC retiring...oh excuse me...."semi" retiring. Someday we'll be seeing threads like "RV faster than JS?"

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
yarbonwick said:
We'll never know now with RC retiring...

???...... Seems to me RC made a pretty stong statement this year, and last year, and the year before..........I think Stewart understands that better than a lot of us "arm-chair racers."

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Since Bubba joined the big boy MX class, there have been 24 nationals.

RC has won 21, Bubba has won 3.

Of the 48 motos, RC has won 41. JBS has won 5.

National points over the last two years: RC = 1,133 JBS = 519

Titles over the last 2 years: RC = 2 JBS = 0

RC's worst ever MX class finish: 1st

Bubba's best ever MX class finish: 4th

So yea, I guess overall they are equally matched. Pretty much a toss-up as to who is better/faster :)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
Since Bubba joined the big boy MX class, there have been 24 nationals.

RC has won 21, Bubba has won 3.

Of the 48 motos, RC has won 41. JBS has won 5.

National points over the last two years: RC = 1,133 JBS = 519

Titles over the last 2 years: RC = 2 JBS = 0

RC's worst ever MX class finish: 1st

Bubba's best ever MX class finish: 4th

So yea, I guess overall they are equally matched. Pretty much a toss-up as to who is better/faster :)

RC NAD SWINGER!!!! :ohmy:

You and your silly facts. :)

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
There are plenty more facts where those came from.

But no matter the facts, plenty of people will say RC is/was not as fast as Bubba.

To that I say ..."Scoreboard."

BTW, that is the same word I use when people say Bubba is better at SX than McGrath was.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
There are plenty more facts where those came from.

But no matter the facts, plenty of people will say RC is/was not as fast as Bubba.

To that I say ..."Scoreboard."

BTW, that is the same word I use when people say Bubba is better at SX than McGrath was.

Yeah, but..... ;>)

deano25

Nov 1, 2006
Spider said:
No one on here can say that stewart is riding over his head, because no one knows for sure that he is when some people ride thats how there style is i know alot of people that used to say the same thing about ricky. Also a mistake like stewarts isn't something that is that easy to avoid i know from personal expierence that sometimes things will come out of no where and make you hit the ground. Also if your looking for mistakes from someone pushing to hard look back on daytona two years ago and RC's attempt to catch reed.
u boys really like bubba don't ya's :blah: :blah:

MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
Hey can anyone who's been following the races tell me if this is true or not? Me and my friend were arguing who's better in supercross, i said JBS, but he said the only reason he beats Carmichael is because of Byrne blocking RC at the starts and such, i've only recently been watching so is there any truth to this?

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
MXobssesed4 said:
Hey can anyone who's been following the races tell me if this is true or not? Me and my friend were arguing who's better in supercross, i said JBS, but he said the only reason he beats Carmichael is because of Byrne blocking RC at the starts and such, i've only recently been watching so is there any truth to this?

no, there is no truth is that, he's just stubborn because bubba's a faster, but not as consistent as carmichael. in a stadium, bubba is better. outdoors, bubba had some awful wrecks this year, but this is the only MX season ive ever watched, so i cant be too sure.

Top Bottom