RECENT POSTS

Talk about making us look bad ...

I believe someone tried posting that disgusting clip before!Can I check them frame numbers and where are the helmets?Much of this will certainly help cleansing the gene pool,but at what price?

These idiots are going to get dirt bikeing shut down in maryland eventually. I saw another one of these clips were they say cops can take our bikes we will go and get more. The only way for them to do that whenever is from stealling them and selling drugs. I want most of them to fil and crack there heads so they relize how dumb they are.

Moose

Subscriber
I drove to a place I ride today just to check it out and see who's riding, and I see some idiot riding down the highway, doing a wheelie on the shoulder.

Gives us all a bad name, and is not cool by any means.

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
crap makes me sick

Politically incorrect answer

I say chase them, after a few of their skulls get cracked open, the survivors should magically become smarter. The no-chase policy just tells them that they don't have to care since they can run off and dissappear. No penalty for violation = no reason to obey the law.

Moose

Subscriber
FruDaddy said:
I say chase them. . .
Okay. . . Some guy comes blowing past you doing a wheelie. Who's life is in danger? Yes, the guy on the bike, possible civilians.

The cop chases that guy on the bike, brings a 3000-4000 pound car into the chase, now who's lives are in danger? Riders, Cops and even more civilians.

Which is the smarter decision to YOU?

trial_07

Play with gravity
(Pulling out a chair and sitting comfortably) This is a good debate.

I think it is smarter to let them ride it out... however, you need to find where they're STORING them. Someone gets a description of a bike or quad, posts it online or in the local super-market... you'll get tons of hits within the hour...

It's not about stopping them when they're doing it... it's about getting their rides before they can do it again.

Dan

(Now can you please stop deleting my posts?) :uh:

those guys are so dumb. but i agree, after a few of their heads get cracked open they will smarten up.

i dont think they would even let them into a local riding facility wearing baggy pants and baggy shirts with nothing more on their head than a bandana

Why are they even on dirt bikes? Because they don't have license plates or something. They should be riding street bikes on the street right?