Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
That's Mister Ol'80Whiner to you. :scream: :) :laugh: :moon: :moon:

BTW. How old is your Grandma? Is she cute???

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by Mr. Ol'80Whiner
How old is your Grandma? Is she cute???

She runs a 4.2 40 and benches 250. She has mentioned you have "came a callin'" though. Said something about Tootsie Rolls arent big enough and brown love wasn't her thing....

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Milk

She runs a 4.2 40 and benches 250.

:eek: Well, now that I have a visual on her, I may have to pass. :scream: :laugh: :laugh:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
She already passed on you!! Silliness :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's ok Terry, they have Club Envy cause their club sucks moose.;) We have to let them in here so they can live their boring and uneventful nonriding lives through us.:) Best thing we can do is to turn up the SoCal theme song and drown out the static.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by a454elk
Best thing we can do is to turn up the SoCal theme song and drown out the static.

Wow, I thought I heard, "Its Raining Men" in the background. Now I know why.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
...dang, I'm slow. All this time I thought that when Elk used the moon thing ( :moon: ) he was showing displeasure. Now I realize he is looking for dates... :scream:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Milk.

Here in So Cal our song is the theme song from On Any Sunday. Of course here in So Cal we call it On EVERY Sunday and maybe Saturday and sometimes during the week. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by Farmer John
...dang, I'm slow. All this time I thought that when Elk used the moon thing ( :moon: ) he was showing displeasure. Now I realize he is looking for dates... :scream:

Damn! Your own are turning against you!! Good for you FJ. There's hope for you yet!!

Originally spouted by MR. Old80Whiner
Of course here in So Cal we call it On EVERY Sunday and maybe Saturday and sometimes during the week.

Hey, what you fruits do in your clubhouse is OK with me I guess. I would think your whipping boy Elkie would get chaffed, or perhaps raw, after that many floggings, but hey, it is a Cali thing. :confused:

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
FJ ain't in our club slick, and if'n he was, he'd be tossed out the window in a tutu! Club Envy, 24/7 365 days a year, endless riding, On Any Day.;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
My mom can beat up your mom Elk.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
FJ ain't in our club slick...

That's cause FJ is a freakin genius and knows better than to get mixed up in your circle jerk club!&nbsp; :moon:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
The nice thing about Twinny and his boys hangin' in our clubhouse is that we get free entertainment whenever we stop by between rides! :moon: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice try Twin Cam, be careful, that IP may get spanked as well.;) Don't mess with our house or things may get even worse for you.:)

For info, Milk, Twinny, Jeffd and Taraker are banned from entering our club house! So now they'll have to read about or plot to duct tape them together at DW, nekkid!;) Twinny is gonna look like a human vase, ouch!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
NOT! I am still here! Ppppppphhhhhhhtttttt! Elk musta went and told on us.

-jeffd

BTW - your plan stinks! <evil laugh ensues ....>

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
<Ignore mode on>:moon:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Wouldn't you know it -this thread turns to hell before I get a chance to reply. :silly: I think everything's been said about the best Corona ride ever. :thumb:

As for this Twin :moon: :moon: Fart character, I think it's time he's faced up to the horrible facts - he can't even beat Elk. Bwhaaaahhaahahah *cough* hahehe :laugh: *snort*. If I ever make it to Dirt Week, I'll be sure to lay some fresh knobby prints upside TwinSpodes l'il ol poopy haid.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by TwinCam
Dad has slapped my wrists and grounded me. The fun's over.

That'll learn em'. :moon: :moon: Thanks for taking out the trash boss. :worship:

The fun's never over in So Cal Twinfarts. :laugh:

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programing. :thumb:

Hey, JP, Kiwi, how's them pictures comin along?

Last edited:
Top Bottom