Thanks Santa!

mrmodine

Lifetime Sponsor
Santa came early this year! :yeehaw:

Big thanks to SS Clause at the UPS Store in Santee, CA!

Renthal countershaft sprocket and a chain scrubber.

Much appreciated.

Merry Christmas

oldguy

Always Broken
Figured we could put all the replies in one thread to keep track. Zoomer posted this on Sunday
:flame: :yeehaw: SECRET SANTA HOLE SHOT!!!!!!!!
got back from a work trip today, walked in the house, and there sat this big ole box, all wrapped up with KTM tape!! WOW, My curiousity peaked! I felt like a little kid on christmas eve, there must be something in there for my new KTM. :flame: I tore off the tape, ripped open the box, (there goes waiting for christmas eve!) lifted it up, and shook it., Ping,tang-clatter-clatter out fell all these metal parts. A few minutes later, there sat this really cool KTM BaR Stool!! Who says I can't sit on my KTM in the house :laugh:
THANKS A TON THERE SECRET SANTA (Natalie! ) YA DUN GOOD! :worship:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Thank you SS!! Got my package today. I've been wanting one for a while. Patman has one and accidentally left his in a pile of stuff that went with the KTM when I bought it from him. I kept threatening to NEVER give it back. :) BTW I am not saying what the gift is just yet since my SS is buying for two peeps if I remember correctly and I don't want to spoil it for the other person if they happen to be getting the same thing. ;)

Thank you so much Nikki!! That is an ultra-cool SS gift. :aj: Hope you're enjoying Romania...and have a safe trip back. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
Thank you OldGuy! You *ROCK*! The Tee-Handle and grips are going to be very handy, and the custom brake reservoir cover is the coolest thing I've seen in ages. :thumb:

biglou

From RM_guy: (can't access DRN from work)

I got my present yesterday. It's a DVD of Motomasters One (I think it was Motomasters, Moto something...). It's the one with the WORCS and Baja races on it. I watched the whole thing last night. Very well done. It's nice to watch a dirt bike movie without all freestyle and goth rock music. My wife actually watched it with me and liked it.

I bet my secret Santa was Rooster. He's the only one I know that lives in Iowa!!

oldguy

Always Broken
this is being posted by THEKID
I got a package Wednesday and my secret Sante sent me a uni air filter setup for my XR50 :aj: the first aftermarket part of many more I hope. :thumb:
Wish I knew who it was but it came from sanjose CA
THANKYOU :cool: THANKYOU :yeehaw: THANKYOU :yeehaw:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
MrModine (Christopher),

Thanks for the Moose multi-tool and the tie downs. The multi-tool will stay with my KDX and the tie-downs in my truck. Both gifts that will keep on giving!

Merry Christmas

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
Oops, I didn't see this thread before I created mine...

It arrived Friday... my own BuffWear in red flame! :aj: Now I can protect my girl hair and still look cool when I hang out with the guys.

Thank You motohead00!! :yeehaw:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
wow, Queen Jenny is da best! Not somethin' I'd get for meself, but dang cool! :cool:

My li'l woman is gonna be fightin' me for this Jacket :)

Oh yeah, and bitchen business cards that I'm gonna be passin' around! :thumb:

Last edited:

SirThumper

Lifetime Sponsor
Holy smokes! :eek:
I must have been very good this year, I recieved my package and like all little kids, was stoked that it was heavy :laugh: . Someone stepped way beyond the call of duty because I recieved a 520 RX-Ring Chain. I am at a loss for words, a huge thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

:whiner: I love you man :whiner:

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by BigLou
From RM_guy: (can't access DRN from work)

I got my present yesterday. It's a DVD of Motomasters One (I think it was Motomasters, Moto something...). It's the one with the WORCS and Baja races on it. I watched the whole thing last night. Very well done. It's nice to watch a dirt bike movie without all freestyle and goth rock music. My wife actually watched it with me and liked it.

I bet my secret Santa was Rooster. He's the only one I know that lives in Iowa!!
Yeah Thanks a lot. It's a Monstermoto One video. I've watched it a few time already. There is some pretty good riding on it :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Red got his gift while I was out of town - he wanted me to post and say THANKS to RM Guy for the handguards and zip ties! :yeehaw:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by RM_guy
Yeah Thanks a lot. It's a Monstermoto One video. I've watched it a few time already. There is some pretty good riding on it :)
Kinda hard to figure that one out, eh? Most welcome Dave! Merry crimmus and a happy new year to you and yours!

And in case Zoomer didn't see my repy in the other thread......Thanks for everything!!!

Last edited:

Tree

Lifetime Sponsor
Well my secret santa package arrived today.  Thanks, ~d~. :thumb:  A gift certificate for forward motion, too cool, and a mystery gift. The mystery is trying to figure out what it is. Here's some guesses so far- since it has a few different features I'm thinking it has multiple uses. It's made of aluminum, about 9 1/4" long, tapered on one end with a tapered hole on the end, so, I'm thinking maybe some type of allignment tool or an alien probing device. :eek:  On the opposite end it is bigger in dia. and wrapped with an abrasive. It also has a threaded hole on that end. Thus, I'm thinking it should be used to clean a bore somewhere. But then, this could be going back to the alien probe idea. You'll have to PM me with some hints here ~d~.

Oh yea, and how about those Packers!! :laugh:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
My package was delivered.
Last year I got the exact pair of goggles that I had been looking at buying. (again thx FC22!)
This year, the very same thing! I got the exact pair of goggles that I wanted, correct color and all! I'm a happy camper.
:)

Dave,
Wishing you and yours the very best for the holiday season!