Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Not only is Manhattan being invaded by terrorist, but to add insult to injury, looks like I may have to bail on this years DW. The disadvantages of working for yourself,...big DOT state job coming down,.. and you just cant tell these guys to wait!!( or you loose the job) I'll encourage the others to go ahead without me. SH#!@*#@!T

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
First things First!

Do NOT panic. My enthusiasm for fun is gone but I will NOT allow a terrorist to change my life. To change everything I do would let these *******S win. I will alter some things but I WILL continue with my life.

FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL!

My prayers are with the families of 200 NY firefighters and 87 NY policeman that were serving the fellow man in a time of crisis. DO NOT let these men and women down by letting terrorism win!

"We will NEVER forget!"

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
DW '01 is still happening.

Why is it the kids in this forum keep talking "WW3"? Is this exciting? You have no clue what you're saying. It's not WW3. It's a serious a s s whippin coming, but not WW3. Sheez.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I like Bush's words basically saying "if you aren't standing up and condemning the terrorist's actions, you are our enemy" (something like that), I think it's a bit scary that other than Britain and a few others, countries aren't exactly tripping over each other to help us! Some countries are celebrating our loss.:think :(

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by motometal
I like Bush's words basically saying "if you aren't standing up and condemning the terrorist's actions, you are our enemy" (something like that), I think it's a bit scary that other than Britain and a few others, countries aren't exactly tripping over each other to help us! Some countries are celebrating our loss.:think :(
Kinda like the bashing McGrath takes when he is winning- and like Carmichael also for that matter:think . When you are the number one BIG DOG IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD very few want to admit it is because you are the best and then come to you when you are down. Just wait they will come around with their hands out later when they need something:think

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
My intentions where not to start another 'terrorist' thread, but to let all know that I will not be able to attend the fest this year. Some big responsibilities coming down the pipe, (work related), and the timing is extremly bad.......:(

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Yea,.. Its amazing how fast Ive started looking foward to next years event!

Top Bottom