This is a ransome demand.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Well this is the first time I have read a thread from beginning to end., All I got to say is , I hate it when you have to wait till next week for the ending

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
"This is a ransome demand"

sorta like Elvis Aaron Presley - who isn't really dead, but very much alive, and working for the FBI - right ;)

first he ran, then he ransome more.

A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse :p

Twinnie, one last thing, sticking with the Telly Tubbies theme, what's the red one called ? PO ?! - huh, yes, - always knew these guys were PO-PO heads :)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Thump's the one that found the duck hunter/boat story for us. He loved it. Now he's living it. :)

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
I have to go with Bundu on this one.

If it is a joke then its up to the rest of us to "get even' "10 fold".

What do you say guys?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Twinnie seems pretty upset. I don't think this is a joke, even if April Fools day is this Monday.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I'm sure it's a joke and RM Guy I think you have found the reasoning behind it. I didn't even remember Monday was April 1st. I think you called their bluff RM.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It is not a joke.

Operation "Nut Extract" was a successful. I have the bike back. I snuck in under the cover of night while goofball was asleep in his tent. Took my bike back, as well as a big ice chest full of hotdogs, hamburgers, and gatorade. I'll eat well. I changed my mind at the last minute and left his bike. He is there to scout the place for Okie and I didn't want to screw up the possibility of Cooperland as a DW location.

I have my bike back but at a great cost: Gas $, sleep, stress, and a friendship. The stupid game is over and I am done with this nonsense.

bhome.jpg

MrWink

Dec 2, 2001
you took his food??? he's gonna... well... he's... well... it's not gonna be pretty. nice ride twinspar. Happy April Fools! oh wait.. that's a few days away.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Where is the pic of the cooler??? Hmmm... As a food connoisseur I want to see how high a bounty there will be on the grub..... Turkey dogs or Nathan's BEEF hot dogs?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Cooler is in truck here at work (to be delivered/tossed into his back yard on the way home this evening), all other items are in the fridge at home. :)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
:think

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Maybe you should go and borrow a couple of Thump's dogs. Bring some hotdog's with ya and coax them into the car!! I really wouldn't do something as stupid as driving to Cooperland knowing that your bike *might* be there. Its a joke, you should have taken it as one, you probably would have had your bike back by now with the tire fixed. Don't try to make us feel sorry for you, cause I really don't think its working.... And remember, now its YOUR turn to return the favour. I'd probably steal his tires/rims and put them up on Ebay, now that would be funny....

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Dang! He had on a black shirt and said "MISTER" in the video :scream: :scream: This is serious stuff Misters, lets get it worked out so we can get back to being one big happy disfunctional family again. Don't make me come up there!

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Thats Right TWINSPAR!

I do try and ride as much as I can.
If you were going to ride 15 minutes in your backyard, you wouldnt spend 20 minutes just putting all your gear on !

At least I wouldnt have whined as much as a dufus I know who rides a 01yz250f!

Its a JOKE dude!
Lighten up!

Rapids

Jul 24, 2001
There is definitley an art to prankery, first rule is know thy victim. Second rule is don't whine when the ante is upped and you are on the recieving end. That just means the ball is now in your court! Check this out: www.cyclebuy.com/pranks.htm

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
Don't believe any of the recent developments above....

SOMEWHERE IN THE TEXAS BUSHCOUNTRY:

Thump: "We got those suckers now. And this is just the beginning. Celebrity boxing? Ha! Jerry Springer? Ha! We'll take this so far they want us on Surviors. Ten fold? Ha! We'll go 100 fold. Right back in their faces."

Twinnie: "No way. No more jacking around, Thump. I already sold the first episode rights to Days Of Our Lives. And I'm the one who had the idea in the first place. This is going to do wonders for my website. Talk about morons. Yes, we'll do it my way, and we'll see who will be on the receiving end. You got a valium, Thump?"

Last edited:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
uhhh, huhhh

Yeah, for someone that was terribly hacked off, Twinnie's post in another thread at 10:20 last night was pretty cheerful.........I smell a rat.

See Big Lou changing teams? Thread.

I thought he said he was heading for Cooperland at 9:08.

[speed dial sounds] "Perry Mason"

"Yeah, Perry, I think I got a case for you......."

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
even if April Fools day is this Monday.
this occurred to me too last night !

Like I believe that Twinnie drove 16 hours to get his bike - Cooperland is a long way from Dallas - lets see, Twinnie was still online at 9:30pm last night, why, heaven knows, and now first thing 8am this morning he is back online to report back. You do the math. BTW Twinnie, when did you take that photo ? ;)

So goofball drives all the way to Guy Coopers place, and sleeps in a tent, and takes along camping food :eek: , hmm, I think not, my guess is he either stayed at Guys or a local Hotel, that is if he drove right on through, otherwise he probably arrived there at around 1-2 am, which would mean you snuck in in the early hours of the morning. I see you were also kind enough to leave the trailer with him as well. If you were really seeking justice, trailer and bike would have been on the way home, no ?!

Monday we will see video from Thump with Twinnies bike ripping around Cooperland - Good April fools joke fellas.

BTW, if this were for real, it would have never made it onto the forums at DRN.

Still need Columbo Pat ?! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom