TNT 6-29 & 6-30 ......Who's coming?

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
There is a pretty good mexican place to eat not far from the track. The first sf we ate there and it wasn't that bad. It's a good alternative for the lazy people that don't want to make food. (If we do go there it would be a good thing that Lemming won't be there, he can't handle the burrito's.)

Last edited:

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
Going out to eat Saturday works for me. Leaves more room in the cooler for adult sodas.

Of course that still leaves breakfast on Sunday morning (coffee is my only need)....I may bring a single burner for that. Haven't decided yet.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Bike is almost done. Air filter and seat, then I'm ready for business. Ivan, you can help me with my suspension since you will be behind me and you can see what it is doing. :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by bscottr
Cool I'm in (TROUBLE)! ;)
It seems one of the scotts has a bug in his "quote" feature! :think:

To make things easier, everyone is on their own. I'm probably going to bring sandwiches and stay there so we can maybe do a little night ride then site around the fire telling stories. For anybody that wants to hit town for dinner, there are several places about 15 minutes away.

I'm pretty sure that Barbara has a coffee maker...I'll check and see if we can get it fired up Sunday morning. I might even be able to talk her into cranking up the grill for breakfast Sunday morning, too.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I planned on bringing sandwich stuff with me anyways (I do have a 4 hour drive home on Sunday).

I'll find a way to have coffee Sunday morning if it means I have to drive to a gas station and choke down their version of coffee.

See everyone Saturday....if construction on 85 doesn't slow me down too much I should be rolling in around 11ish....

Stumpy

May 31, 2002
Originally posted by bscottr
Blue plastic will fix it!
What's up with that?

KMA on the blue plastic. :cool:

Ummm, let's see... sudden loss of compression in the driveway the other day... timing chain jumped two teeth on the intake cam, nothing damaged. New cam chain, valve seals, rings, gaskets, etc will be here today ($overnight shipping$) :scream: cleaned up the head last night... bead blasted the combustion chamber, valves, and ports... lapped the valves proper... as stated in the parts list, I'll be putting in new rings and valve seals while I've got it apart... should be right when it goes back together. That damn pipe is broken again :| I've got to get WB to send me something else that will last more than 3 months at a time. Still may bring the 'berg to play with.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
It seems one of the scotts has a bug in his "quote" feature! :think:
:)
I'm pretty sure that Barbara has a coffee maker...I'll check and see if we can get it fired up Sunday morning. I might even be able to talk her into cranking up the grill for breakfast Sunday morning, too.
You are the man!
Originally posted by Stumpy
KMA on the blue plastic. :cool:
:) :)

Parts come in?

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Gomer,
Did TNT get any rain? I just got back from the airport (Columbia) and it looks dry. :(

When is everyone arriving?

We're planning on getting there between 11 & 12.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I just talked with Barbara...they've only got a little rain, but the forecast looks like they should get some. The track there handles water very well, so with some rain it will be perfect!

(She also said she'd do coffee, eggs, and bacon Sunday morning!!!)

I'm going to be a little later...probably 1 or so on Saturday.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
so with some rain it will be perfect!
Sweet! ;)
(She also said she'd do coffee, eggs, and bacon Sunday morning!!!)
:aj:
I'm going to be a little later...probably 1 or so on Saturday.
The way my day is shaping up for getting ready to go, it may be closer to 1 for me as well. Work... :| , but better than the alternative though. :confused:

Did Ivan get back OK?

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I have managed to leech my way onto a fairly exclusive hare scramble moto course on Saturday so I won't be able to make TNT until Sunday. I going to see how many of my DRN friends I can bring with me next time ;)

This is really an effort to avoid the Gomer shower and late night TuTu sessions. By the way, have any of you noticed how much Gomer actually does look like the Tazmanian Devil. I think the devil grooms a bit better and speaks a more clearly.....but the resemblance is uncanny!!

Hey Dave 96YZ - you gonna be there Saturday or Sunday to return Goober's possessions??

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Better look out, Slim Scottie, cuz you know it ain't nuthin for me to change a man's sig line! Call me (or send me your phone number)!

Dave...I have a berm I want to introduce you to! :p

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by Helga Lady Groaner
You look so HOT, Slim Scottie, cuz you know it ain't nuthin for me to put on a tu tu and do a lil jig! Call me honey!(or send me your phone number)!

Dave...I have a daughter I want to introduce you to! :p
:silly:

There goes that quote feature acting up again!!

Gomer, I'm married! :confused:

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I have no idea when we will be there. Since we are taking the van witout the seats in the back there will be no room for my little brother, so we have to wait for somebody to get home from work early to watch him before we can head out.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom