Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I suggested to Tom Dunn that we do a tree planting at Portland HS. :p Kinda out of my element there, they do what they can with what they have but there ain't much trail at all and the corn field was like ORV trail with monster whoops for miles. :yikes: Got my worst finish of the year there with a second place start too. My starts have been awesome, that 200 flys off the line. Arm pump (again) the first few laps and everybody passed me. I never saw the enduro cross entry chute until after 6 laps which would have saved me a ton of time....oh well I got to ride my dirt bike. I guess I will have to twist it harder at CMB next Sunday.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Freddy,
You looked like you were doing well on that 3 hour MX!
Grant showed his true MX background there that's for sure.
Nice day good friends, would have been nice to ride but....

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
As for trees at Portland?
Sorrry to say the forresters deem the soil quaility to barrien for even Jack Pines, the best they could do is some sage brush to make rolling obsticals as the wind blows.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
I suggested to Tom Dunn that we do a tree planting at Portland HS. :p Kinda out of my element there, they do what they can with what they have but there ain't much trail at all and the corn field was like ORV trail with monster whoops for miles. :yikes: Got my worst finish of the year there with a second place start too. My starts have been awesome, that 200 flys off the line. Arm pump (again) the first few laps and everybody passed me. I never saw the enduro cross entry chute until after 6 laps which would have saved me a ton of time....oh well I got to ride my dirt bike. I guess I will have to twist it harder at CMB next Sunday.
Another swan song?... ;)

nickolino

Feb 21, 2008
:nod: Factory Freddy It seems always the glass is half empty. You dis the great lakes GP because of high costs and yet you tell no one of the pro class which had a huge pay out 2500. You could have entered that and the race would have cost you nodda. But no you go to portland and all you look for is the Mommy phone to call and whine.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
nickolino said:
:nod: Factory Freddy It seems always the glass is half empty. You dis the great lakes GP because of high costs and yet you tell no one of the pro class which had a huge pay out 2500. You could have entered that and the race would have cost you nodda. But no you go to portland and all you look for is the Mommy phone to call and whine.
I called my mommy and she told me to *%&^ (&^

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Nick
I have a special piece of ckikin for you at Goshen. :nod: You would have loved Portland, you have to stand on the pegs all day just like you always ride. :cool: I only went to the HS for points anyway, I just got less than I had hoped for.

DW
What you talking about swan song there buddy, you ain't rode your KTM hardly at all this summer and it's the same color as a swan-white. just 2 enduros and team with cody once at the VTR HS in which you spent half the race setting the bike up. Go buy your self another $8000 mtb and talk to all your buddies on MMBA. :nener: Tractor supply has swan food in stock too.

I've rode 3 national enduros, 1 enduro in SC, 3 local enduros and 9 hare scrambles this year so far. I have 1 HS and 1 enduro still to go. :nener:

Top Bottom