Truckload of Bikes Coming From KC, Part 2.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
We're arriving Thursday but our flight doesn't land until 11:00pm. Probably arrive at the hotel about midnight.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Friday for us - we're flying into Sacramento (arrive at 12:49) and will be arriving at Reno with Natty around 3:00-4:00 pm I think? And we fly out Monday at 2:00 pm.

Are CA and NV in the same time zone?

A few questions about the bikes... will the trailer be unattended while at Reno (like over night)? Should we send a chain/lock/key with our bikes to chain em together or to the trailer or something?

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Rooster! I will be on the ground by 12 noon! I'll look for ya! you got a rental, or you using the shuttle?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Don't know yet on a ride, I won't be renting, that is for sure. I'll be lookin for ya.

Is your son coming too?

Last edited:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999

Same time zone. I have enclosed storage for all bikes. Of course I am not implying they are insured, but certainly a MUCH higher level of protection than on an open trailer. Three years - not one bike stolen!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Rooster, nope, just me, the family was too slow on the airfare, now no return flights on SW

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…