Feb 24, 2001
Hey, what other tracks are you riding at in ON?

------------------
Special Thanks To: Socal/Decal Works, Vortex, RK Chain, ScottUSA, Excel Rims, XXXMAIN.com.

http://dirtydirtbikers.com

JETPRO_X

Sep 6, 2000
I'm planning on going to as many as I can. The for sure ones "baring tropical rain's :)" are. May 20 Northumerland Trail Ride,June 3rd Jim Kelly Memeorial ISDE, August 4-5 Cliffshore 2 day R-2-H, September 2 Fall Trail Tour & September 8-9 Calaboogie Boogie. Not to mention riding every other change I get!!! Hope to see you at one of these events.

[This message has been edited by JETPRO_X (edited 04-06-2001).]

DH DAVE

May 31, 2000
Yep planning on riding the enduro at Turkey Point. Actually supposed to do some trail maintnance this weekend. Trails should be in good shape by the event weekend. The ground drains well and a lot of sand.

Deeler

Feb 19, 2000
According to Scottyr (posted in Just KDX), there's still some snow in the woods around Turkey Point. Most of the area is sand, lots of re-forested bush - cut those bars down!!

DAVE

DH DAVE

May 31, 2000
Was riding Turkey Point on Sunday after the big thunderstorms the day before. And it was surprisingly dry. Was doing a fair bit of trail work, as winter created a lot of new challenges and has tightened up the single track some more.

I would plan for small hills, sand and soft dirt tight single track, some double track snow mobile trails and gravel/paved conecting sections. Approx. 170km for enduro and upto 100km for the fun Trail Ride. One wooded section has a lot of whoops, even in early spring.

Should be a good ride.

Dave

------------------

Top Bottom