TwinSpar voted newest PitSally Member

ktmmudd

Sep 5, 2001
Thank you all I hope to use my prize to promote world peace and kindness to all the furry woodland creatures. LMAO

yami426ff

Jun 4, 2001
I'm troubled....

How did I become the newest Pitsally??? ...and where's my pic??? ;)
Why is everyboady always pickin' on me..... :moon: :p

yami426ff

Jun 4, 2001
I see that Im a winner too.....

should I be concerned :uh:

I would like to thank my sponsors at N.O.B. Racing...... :)

Fast Frank 1

Oct 31, 2000
'' WHAT THE HELL BOBBY'' was I
A. Drinking and playing with the computer?
B. Forgot to log off at work and the guys are using my name.
C. DRN keeps this a great fun site.
PS I'am having a cookout Sat night open to all DRN and if you RSVP I'll also arrange free transporation... Have a great weekend!!!!!!

LRice85

Nov 1, 2001
I am speechless

It's just an honor to be nomitnated! OF all the members that could have been chosen I was the lucky one. All these years of posing and It has finally paid off.

Larrry

jharmon

Aug 1, 2001
What's going on here? How come my name is on this thread? Are we having the same troubles we had yesterday?

homey

Aug 7, 2001
Finally after 75 years... :whiner: ...the first white boy to ever... :whiner: ...win this award! I'd like to thank the Acadamy... :whiner: ...for believing in me... :whiner: ...and all my fans... :whiner: ...it's such a huge step for all white boy's, I've finally opend the door!!

Ha, I guess someone discovered a new feature here since EVERY topic now seems to be aimed at me...I mean everyone on the forum!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I think the moderators need moderating. Enough already!!!!!!!

Feb 28, 2001
Wow....what an honour...

I feel truly blessed & honoured to receive this prestegious nomination. I'm not worthy. I accept it on behalf of all Squid's everywhere, irregardless of what they ride. In commemeration of this wonderful moment, I would like to present to the DRN community, the latest ^SQUID^ RACING Top Secret Prototype, currently undergoing intensive R&D in the ^SQUID^ Skunk Works.

Squid%20Racing%20Prototype.JPG

Last edited:

Vytas

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 31, 2001
Pit WHO???

What have I done to deserve such a prestigous Honor??? :scream: Although the pic on the PitSally page is rather flattering. :confused: Well at least the bike is a Zook. Forgive my ingorance, but just what this mean. Is my life over as I know it. :uh: IF not then this is for all of you that voted! :moon: Later.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
For a minute I thought TwinSpar found out about the "Shop rag incident". :o

Good thing it's still a So. Cal. Wrecking Crew secret.

Cool trick TwinSpar.

Last edited:

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back!

We are all winners, I guess :cool:

Now I am going to the second hand store and buy an old trophy like squid did there. I don't know about the mighty mouse look alike tho. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
ktm125, you got some reading to do! :)

Colorado KDX

Mar 5, 2002
Twinspar-Why don't "You All"come out to Colorado and I'll show you how to ride hills. Not anthills like the ones in Texas. HAha PS. Thanks for
selecting me as Pitsally-

Top Bottom