DR350Rider

Mar 10, 2006
I've been searching for some good riding boots, but not something that'll empty out my wallet and then some. I found the new '07 O'Neal element boots for around $95 shipped which is pretty good. But I've heard good and bad about O'Neal. I also looked into Thor boots but never heard too much good. Should I just go ahead and spend some more cash and get Alpinestar Tech 6's? The only kind of riding I do is weekend trail riding and what not. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
SG10, Tech8, Berik RC Replica.
How much you wanna spend? I'm wearing Thor Quadrant and now that they are breaking in, I don't hate them. Although I do hate trying to buckle them over my el cheapo kneepads.

chevy383cid

Aug 26, 2005
I'll send some pics tomorrow,But if I were you I would buy a good boot(alpine, gearne,fox forma pro) they feel alot better,have more flex in the ankle,protect better and last a lot longer,Odds are your foot is not going to get bigger,and if you take good care of them they will last a very long time!! I currently have a pair of alpine tech 8's that I like pretty good,but when I retire them,I will buy a pair of Gearne SG-1's. The way I look at it, It's money well spent to feel comfortible and to be well protected!!

psalm3124

Apr 21, 2005
Sidi Force SRS. They've saved my ankle and foot many of times. I don't make a lot of money, but they were definitely worth the extra dough. I guess the Crossfire is their newest version.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No for-sale ads except in the For-Sale Forum pease.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Cheap boots = false economy

I'd spend the money on good boots. I had a pair of Fox Forma boots that I broke my ankle in. I'm sure if I was wearing SG-10 or Tech 8's I would have been fine.

Top Bottom