What is the best state to live in for riding??

Alex04

Apr 10, 2002
California would be the best place but with all the enviromentalists and emmisions laws it kinda sucks sometimes but the parks are good but I have heard the dirt bikers are finally starting to win the battle over land use. But what about Hawaii my dad said it was great riding there espically if your in the military.

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
Washugal, WA........The entire NW for that matter. There's even Sandy Beach on the coast of OR for your sand fits. I like it here in CA but some of you guys are right....TO MANY RULES!

KDXKen

Dec 14, 2002
NOT TEXAS

It depends on where in Texas you are I live in the Texas panhandle there is good rideing at three different locations with in a one hour drive. And I can reach rideing areas in Oklahoma and Kansas in two hrs and NewMexico in 5hrs but hey when you live here a 4hr drive in nothing we drive an hour to find a good place to eat.

jddirtbiker

Aug 20, 2000
Please define best riding state. If you mean you can hop in your truck and drive 2.5 - 4 hours one-way (from Mpls) to one of a handful of "legal" riding areas on state land for the 4 months out of the year the ground isn't frozen - then it has to be Minnesota.
But I'm not bitter about it or anything....

Top Bottom