Who do you most look forward to meeting/riding with

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Really can't wait to see everybody I met last year....
What color is Tuna's hair
AJ, no ponytail?
SPD's estate....er, campsite.:eek:
The gang from UPSTATE New York, all drivin' them V-8 Punkins and Hondas and whatnot .:)
The Okiemobile, figure it's about the size of a 747 or so..;)
Givin' speedy a shower.... uh, I mean letting her use mine when I was NOWHERE AROUND TTRGuy!!
The boys from KC......
The list is too long.
Can't wait for some Hot Damn around the campfire.
I really wish JG could be there. Never met him. :(
See you all soon.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Poor AJ, gotta supply Hot Damn for 150! hahaha...
That was some big fun! No kidding, the riding is awesome! For me, the meeting, the bench racing, the good time just BS'ing around the "official fire" (by TTR Guy of course), is as good as it gets. So many people from so many places and so many different lives... all with a common bond. You walk away from DW knowing you have 150 new friends. Good friends. How cool is that? It really doesn't get much better.

Did I mention that "I'M FIRED-UP FOR THIS THING"!!!??

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Well, now there is a particular person who I "must" meet.
After reading a response else where on this board I must go shake Okie's hand.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Poor AJ, gotta supply Hot Damn for 150! hahaha...
Not necessarily.... tell Scoot I'm bringing some Goldschlager along! :eek:

I just can't wait to get there and meet as many people as I can (except anyone nekkid on a Z50!)

I hadn't been a member of DRN for very long or even riding for very long last year so I was kind of shy and didn't get to meet as many people as I would have liked to. I didn't get off the GP track much or out of 1st gear for that matter, eh Okie?! :confused:

I didn't even talk to AJ much because I thought he was some sort of 'big time pro racer god' or something! Pfft! Boy was I wrong. :p

I'm gonna do a lot more shmoozin' this year!

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I guess I can't wait to meet Thump the most. After all, he gave me the "Forum Idiot" avatar after a disagreement we had. :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oldguy!

Everyone else is a very close second. ;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by shiftless

I won't name names.
I won't either, but his initials are "Patman". He'll cover any and all BSers not in attendance. Anybody close to this guy better have a BIG shovel. :p

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Someone
I guess I can't wait to meet Thump the most. After all, he gave me the "Forum Idiot" avatar after a disagreement we had. :p
You brought tear to my eye man... You are the only one that has put me at the top of their list.... I guess I need to give the idiot sticker to a few more so I can make new friends. LOL

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Julius Pleazer, Old Guy, and the kid come to mind... oh - and Rich too!! :confused:

BUT I really can't wait to meet everyone!! We're leaving 2 weeks from tonight - WHOOPIE!! :cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I won't either, but his initials are "Patman". He'll cover any and all BSers not in attendance. Anybody close to this guy better have a BIG shovel.

I'm pretty sure Okie is trying to line up a Euclid and a few D9 CAT's to keep things knee deep.:D

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer

I didn't even talk to AJ much because I thought he was some sort of 'big time pro racer god' or something!
Pfft! Boy was I wrong. :p

LOL thats too funny!..i told you just how goofy you were long ago..you just wouldnt listen,but thats a woman thing...:p

Okie- I'm sure i can find a few bottles of that stuff lying around ..
I just dint realize what an impact it made last year! :eek:

I'm glad Canadian Dave is getting to come this year as he is one of the original mods i havent had a chance to meet yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom