Join a Local Chapter, {bbusername} !

brookesdad

Sep 15, 2007
Love to have info on local chapters and riding groups, bought my first bike last night. 04 WR250 and will be primarily doing trail/woods rides etc. I am 45 and live in Flower Mound Texas (N.W dfw metro)/

ALOHA

Sep 29, 2009
Local Chapter ?

I am in San Diego Ca. Is there a chapter in this area? I dont know if the young bucks would want to ride with an old geezer like me. I will be 65 in Jan. 2010.

I also just ride vintage bikes. I hope they would not mind riding with a guy that just has a 1978 YZ400, 1978 IT400 and a 1981 YZ465.

Let me know.

Thanks
Jack

11johnsj

Sep 29, 2009
I would like to join the chapter!
I live in Fitzgerald Georgia and I ride an Rm125 :boss: . I like to ride on tracks and would love to have someone to ride with.

Mfillhart13

Oct 8, 2009
Id like to join a local chapter, I live in Lakewood Washington (kinda near tacoma/seattle). Be nice to find some more people that share the love for the sport like i do. I like to just go out be crazy and have fun.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Locality of porkchops activity

the local chapter at southern calif will do...most of the usual suspects
in the wrecking crew know me...43 years of doing this, some of them in plaster...recouperating but most of them full of great friends,rides, memories.I stopped racing a long time ago,due to recuring knee problems. These days I'm busy raising our boys, trail riding, camping,
working, etc.
Regards, F.I.porkchop....

Nov 15, 2009
BSWIFT said:
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

I would like to join a local Chapter in my area but still pretty new to the dirt bike world. I just got my bike 2 weeks ago but have been riding street for five years now. My neighbor has a dirt bike as well. I have a YZ 250 and plan on riding trails and going to try MX too. Just have to get use to it. My co-worker is a MX rider. I live in the York Pa area and need to find some places soon. Ready to go!!!!!!!! :eek:

ponyboy204

Nov 16, 2009
Best trails ever!!

I just joined after probably spending 10 collective hours on this site
I just got a 99 kdx 200 and am stoked for next season. I already found an FMF torque pipe and silencer {used |as well as a skid plate, levers and graphics.I have learned so much so fast about my new bike,I picked up a 55 main and a 42 pilot the day after I bought it.There will be more stuff on the way .Its a long winter here in Manitoba Can. I do most of my trail riding at the sandylands near Steinbach , and I must say it spoils you for anything else in a big hurry! This sdummer My restored 79 tt 500, and my yz 100 shared riding duties. Theses bikes are really decent and I didn,t want to tear them up, so After looking quite a while I found my bread and butter ride and I couldn,t be happier. Id love to here from anyone close or around Winnipeg

ron82

Jan 4, 2010
You wouldnt be the only one cuz i'd be right there with you motololo
I'm from chico ca as well But i'm a new-B here so i dont know much about this yet

Jun 25, 2010
I am curious to know what exactly a chapter is? I am new to the whole forum thing. So I am still trying to figure all this out.

Fellertact

Dec 5, 2010
I like to ride tracks,but woods and trails are ok.I live in southeast pa.closest place I can find to ride is Rocket Raceway,in Huntington County,pa.Used to be able to ride coal region in Pottsville,Pa.but closed it down.Anyone knows close to ride in Lancaster County or near please let me know.I need to rip :think:

Last edited:

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
If you face north and look to your left and down I live a few thousand miles in that direction, New Zealand has 2 large Islands named North Island and South Island (they had imagination issues long ago) and our nearest neighbor country is Australia (a 3 hour flight in a 747). I live in the middle of the North Island and am allergic to cities.
I'm lucky enough to get paid to ride /guide on a WR yamaha a couple of weeks a year and for the rest of the time I ride my farm quad, 2005 gas gas trials bike, DR-Z 125 (invisible scoutting in grey areas) MTB and what ever CRF's I can loan from the Honda dealer I mechanic for. My go fast riding is about 4-5 days a year as I prefer to feel for traction and explore overgrowen old tracks and trails and even sneek a bit on to walking tracks on the trials bike (leave no marks and take only pictures). I even crested a hill in native bush to discover 2 old timers resting there horses and after a short chat we parted happy all knowing the other one was mad(nutty) and I was sane (at least I was sweating less than their horses). If ther are any other members in my area interested in difficult terrain give me a call and we can go riding sometime

Tdubb

Feb 26, 2010
Whats up guys, Names Thomas, and I live in Austin TX. I haven't riden dirt in a long time, but last week I sold my R1 and picked up a YZ426.

My boy is 7 and rides a KTM 50, but fixing to move up to his KX65. We ride trails around here, but I want to get my boy on the track.

He's been to Austin Dell Valle MX Track, once, but I think he's ready to start hitting it up all the time. He just needs a sponsor.LOL

weezer geezer

Jul 3, 2012
Any groups in or around Wichita, Ks? After years without a bike, I got a Honda XL 250 R, and am looking for places to ride. We go to SW Colorado and/or Moab, Ut. each year, but would like to find a place close to home for the rest of the year. So far the places I am aware of, where I have gone with my Jeep, are pretty boring after being out west. One place is North of Manhattan, Ks, but that is a 2 and 1/2 hour drive from Wichita. Anyone aware of other places to ride, or groups in this part of the USA?

carlon31907

Aug 10, 2012
enduro riding in NC

just wanted to see if there were any Enduro Riding clubs within the Fayeteville, NC area. I would like to see do some day trips around the area, but just am not too familiar with the area. Thanks

Top Bottom