Who dares use my name in vain? :p

Check my place out at The Lost Trails.

just type ridelosttrails then add your dot com

you know the drill. :cool:

PacDaddy
Ride with the Pac

gncc450r

May 12, 2008
I live in Northwest Ohio, I like the woods but there isn't many hills around here.

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
OK is anyone in mid Florida besides myself and sparysakitias? I will put a local together we are out riding every chance we get. I live in Brooksville/Springhill area about 1 1/2 hr. drive north of Tampa... If your interested send me an email or call 352-585-0446 anytime.

mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
ok, I just noticed my name in the tread title here.

Can someone fill me in on what I'm supposed to do? I'm not really on the up and up on the local chapter thing.

Thanks!

smegmas36

Jun 2, 2008
Holy S@$T! 11 pages to join a chapter. Had a quick skim and didn't see any from Canada. Sorry, can't sit still for 11 seconds let alone 11 pages worth of reading.

I just want to ride. Somewhere, anywhere! Anyone in the Hamilton, Burlington ON area...sign me up. Whatever chapter, paragraph, sentence...I'm in.

Getting grease all over my keyboard, wife's gonna kill me. Back to carb clean up. Then riding. I'll check in later.

mgraham

Jun 16, 2008
BSWIFT said:
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

mgraham

Jun 16, 2008
i live in middletown,ohio. any chapters near here??? i like trail ,track, and any thing i can get away with!!! out to have a real good time :ride:

Gunz907

Jun 16, 2008
Hey all,
I'm in the process of moving down to Cali from Alaska. I'll be just north of Sacramento... I'm into all the different styles of riding. Track, trail, mnt, anything as long we're riding... I should be down there no later than the 3rd of Dec. It would be great to meet some people to ride with...

auch

Nov 7, 2007
Were up in the pacific north west, Canada side, the island that is.

Woods, trail riding mostly, wet and mucky, lots of fun.

Pretty busy raising my kids though; but if someone is in this area and wants to ride, let me know and I will try to hook up.

ToddHawaii

Apr 3, 2000
The Original!

Okay, I just looked on this thread, thinking that it was just sent - realizing as I read on that it was from 2002! The thread was written to me - ToddHawaii!!!!! :nod: So fun!

I now live in Colorado - Denver area - and miss Hawaii terribly! I would also be interested in starting up a riding org in the area.

ToddHawaii
98'ATK260lq
04'KTM125SX
03'KTM65SX
99'ATK50mx

foxracing7790

Oct 9, 2008
yeah id love to have a chapter here.. i live in south bend indiana. trail riding and an occasional motocross track when the buddies all get together for a race

erasmosoto

Feb 11, 2007
I'd like to join a chapter, sure, thank you for asking
I,m in northern cal in the south bay, usually ride at metcalfe
or hollister hills, let me know who's around here. :ride:

sharky243

Dec 14, 2008
This is sharky243 !!!!,

I live in a small town called Belle River. It is adout a 30 minute drive East of Windsor, Ontario. Windsor is a border crossing from Detroit Michigan (for those who didn't know ). I am a member of the Erie Ramblers Motorcycle Club. It is a privet club though unfortunatly only members and invited guests can ride there. I ride MX, alittle dirt track, and I ride on the street. We do hold sanctioned races, MX (CMRC), Dirt track (CMRC), Harescrambles (CMA), and our own closed club races. There are a few tracks spred out across Ontario. Our local politicians keep trying to shut the tracks down. Some track owners have won, but many have lost. There are 2 indoor tracks that I know of to ride over here. 1 is in Tillsonburg, the other is in Wallaceburg. To compare these tracks to Prosource, Wallaceburg is almost twice the size, Tillsonburg is about the same size. Wallacburg's pit's arn't all that great, but there is a heated lounge area. Tillsonburg's pit's are small but somewhat heated. There is an overhead lounge area to watch from and there are some vending machines there. This lounge area is heated nicely. They play MX and freestyle videos all day long. We have 2 of the best MX tracks in Canada here in Ontario. 1 is Walton, where they hold the "TransCan", which is the National CMRC Championship. This event lasts a full week long. So you guy's want me to join or start a chapter eh ? Dumb Qu. But how would I do that ? If anyone is interested in riding north of the border, let me know !

keltron

Dec 10, 2008
BSWIFT said:
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

so i've had a slight break from the internet over the festive period but this sounds pretty good. i live in the UK, in the south and am interested in all types of riding. any chapters down south?

Top Bottom