Join a Local Chapter, {bbusername} !

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
keltron said:
so i've had a slight break from the internet over the festive period but this sounds pretty good. i live in the UK, in the south and am interested in all types of riding. any chapters down south?
Yes BSWIFT, what about that?

Aug 18, 2008
I would like to join a local chapter but have no clue where to go to to join in my area.
I am 50 years old and live in Largo Florida near the Clearwater area.
I enjoy trail riding/woods, no racing... its the first time I've been on a dirt bike in 20 years ( still ride my harley though).
Any help or contacts are appreciated.

Last edited:

96ekhatch

Feb 16, 2009
is there a local chapter near ocean city maryland? I have never ridden a dirt bike but have ridden 4 wheelers and 3 wheelers and hopefully will be getting a 06 cr250 soon.

John.Jr

Jan 5, 2009
Starting a Chapter

Hello, I live in Portsmouth,Va and in the military I dont know if it is a chapter around in this area. I ride a 2001 KX-500 dont race just alittle trail riding or putt around ,just got this thing X-mas 08, somebody le me know something E-mail is john.nibblett@yahoo.com

uncle hoot

Aug 4, 2004
Hello ,My friends call Me "Hoot" and I live in Grants Pass Oregon. I have been riding sence the 70's ( took some time off to rise a family) and have been back riding for 4 years now. I ride mostly single track and logging roads ,mostly ride at quartz creek and local logging roads . I would say that I am a intermediate rider but I do have a lifting strap on the bike to get Me out if I get stuck !.At this time I am riding a rm 250 or a drz 450 , I enjoy working on My bikes and can keep them running , if i can't My friend Jesse ( Kientech ) is just a few trees away. I live by Griffin Park off of Riverbanks Rd. I You would like to have a buddy to ride with I would enjoy meeting new people ( young or old ) .I can ride at just about any speed ( not quite as fast as I once was ) but I love to ride . If age is inportant I am 62 ( but can pass for 61) ,know really I am young for My age .

Thanks

colotowyo499

Jun 7, 2007
If anyone else here in the Wyoming Black Hills gets on DRN and sees this, please let me know if there is a track less than 2 hours away. Plenty of rocky trails to ride, of course. Could use a little info here and maybe we can work on expanding rideable areas around here.

wecsubloc

Mar 31, 2009
Just starting riding again. I plan on easing back in the saddle by scooting around in woods.Live in New Freedom,Pa which is about 35 miles north of Baltimore ,MD.

2fiddyEXC2T

May 4, 2008
hi all well i live in Melbourne Australia, the tighter rockier nastier steeper the better i guess lots of flowing single trail is nice also. i normally ride in Alexandra state forest and Murrinidindi for anyone who has an idea of Victoria.

fonnzy8

May 11, 2009
I'm from Ladner in B.C. Canada and ride mostly super tight single track trail riding, if your not banging your bars off trees you may as well be riding a QUAD!!!!! LOL

mcrider_

May 13, 2009
Guess I could join North Texas Smack Pack, but Tony knows where my location.

ptit714

May 15, 2009
I am curious, what it takes as far as procedures & responsibilities to start a local chapter. Can someone explain to me exactly how that works? I am not seeing any chapters remotely close to where I live, nor have I found anyone close to where I live. Does any one have info as to whether or not we can search for a list of individuals in our area(similar to Myspace search criteria) & how you would do that if it is possible?

1SWEETYZ

Aug 18, 2009
I like track riding, not to big on trails, and by no means am I a great rider, I enjoy getting out and having a blast with my cousins and my brother, we all ride together and try not to get hurt too bad...lol

1SWEETYZ

Aug 18, 2009
BSWIFT said:
The Local Chapters Moderators would like you to join a DRN Local Chapter or form up a Chapter in your area. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy and where you live. DRN members are great riding buddies so lets hear from you.

I enjoy track riding, not to big on trails, I ride with my brother and cousins we enjoy the time together and by no means are we Ivan Tedesco, even though we share the last name...lol Never gave it much thought about joining a chapter or if there even is one in my area, is it difficult to start one?

Top Bottom