justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Seeing as how it's about a month away I thought I'd start a thread about it. I'll arrive Friday evening and stay until Monday evening.

I've got about a third of the trails trimmed up perfectly. I'll finish trimming and arrow them in the coming weeks. Hopefully will have 2 short new sections done and some older trails reopened. I also plan on adding two bridges if time allows.

MX track is getting an addition. I've already cut the trees and will begin stump removal and dirt moving shortly. I plan on moving one jump and adding a landing jump on the straight away jump that you flat land. I'll have all the jumps refaced as well.

I should be able to get over to the new place and layout a grass track too. The place has never haad a bike on it. So I'll mow a fifteen foot wide track. It has a fair amount of elevation change. 160 acres mostly open there.

Food?? We'll have one good meal atleast. The others might be a little simplier.

Big top?? Probably not. Depends on time.

Any thing else I missed??

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I should be available for a work day in the next couple of weeks.&nbsp; I'm going to Winfield tomorrow.&nbsp; I'll drop by your office if I get done in time.&nbsp; What do we want to do on the big meal?&nbsp; I suggest that we all make a donation for the meal.&nbsp; Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.&nbsp; My Dad is planning on coming up again and maybe my brother.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Justin:

I hope to make it up. Gotta get a new truck before I can pull the bikes anywhere.

Tony

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
justin,
im bringing the whole crew. i talked maggie into it and we will come up friday and stay through monday. cant wait.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
^^^^^^^^ :cool: ^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom