7th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider Spring Ride 6/15-17 at Tower City

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Just a rememinder for those who didnt catch it. If your bringing a minor, son or daughter the site says you need a notorized signed waver. I got mine done for my nephew so i should be set to go for saturdays ride.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah, but who's gonna sign a waiver for you? :p

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
So what's wrong with smelly gear for the second day? How is anyone suppose to find me when I run off the trail and get lost???

Screaming like a 12 year-old girl helped me locate you on that infamous hill back in '02. :)

Have fun on your ride. Make sure to shoot a finger skyward around 6:30 as I'll be about 30,000 feet overhead.

I'll make sure to drop a deuce just for you Dave. :uh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
WoodsRider said:

Lovely... :uh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey WoodsWoosey!!! I'll keep an eye out for any diaper treasure that happens to fall out of the sky. Too bad you can't make it.

...and, oh, yeah...I think I do recall some screaming for help at one time :ohmy:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
WoodsRider said:

Is it me or are those con trails getting bigger? :yikes:

Oh yeah, what time and where are we meeting Friday, Sat, and Sun?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Where and when Just for Jason who seems to have missed it.

What's wrong Buddy Age catching up with you too? :nener:
9:30 Friday at the office and Sat & Sun at 8:30 would be better if that's cool with everyone else.

I just got off the phone with John and we're all set. I will be at the office when everyone is checking in Saturday morning but if not just tell them your part of the Dirtrider group with Gordon. As to parking after checking in if your standing on the steps of the office facing out make a right and go up that road there will be one parking lot on the left that comes up quickly then a much larger one as you continue up the hill don't make any turns. I will be able to be reached by cell if you have any problems 908-403-5270

Whoever is planning on riding with me Friday give me a call Thusday night to confirm so I know who to look for.

See you all there

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Sorry guys I cant make the 8:30 time, maybe I'll catch up with everybody at lunch time

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001

Do you guys still have room for my Van? I would hate to park and camp away in a tent area.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Dejeview (and NO, I can't spell :nener: ) all over again :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
scooter1130 said:
Sorry guys I cant make the 8:30 time, maybe I'll catch up with everybody at lunch time
What time can you be there? I'd hate for you to miss riding with us until noon!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
JasonJ said:
Do you guys still have room for my Van? I would hate to park and camp away in a tent area.

Unfortunately Jason both sites I reserved are full.

Speaking of which - for those of you camping with us. Rooster, PK, and I will be there around 3-4 p.m. on Friday afternoon. Both camp sites are reserved in my name. You must check in at the office before proceeding to the camp site. If you need to talk to me - PM me for my cell number or e-mail me.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Dan what time will you be there? I will swing back and get you and whoever is late if that works. there are plenty of trails we can warm up on right in the campground area so no big deal. Call my cell phone when you get there and I'll head us back that way.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Just thought of something maybe we should make it 9:30 just for Saturday so that I can be there when everyone is checking in so there is no problem in the office.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
What time can you be there? I'd hate for you to miss riding with us until noon!

I cant get there till around 9:30, Thats the time we usually start, and what I had planned on.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I think 9:30 is better. So no one has to rush around in the morning, plus the campground is like 10 miles away so we have like a 10-15 minute drive to TC.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
squeaky said:
I think 9:30 is better. So no one has to rush around in the morning, plus the campground is like 10 miles away so we have like a 10-15 minute drive to TC.
I agree. I already have to get up at 5am to make it there for a 9:30 start. And no I cant make it the night before.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
9:30 is good.

Has anyone heard from MRMXER or Oskar?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
scooter1130 said:
I agree. I already have to get up at 5am to make it there for a 9:30 start.

:think: You're going to be tired before you even ride!!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
squeaky said:
:think: You're going to be tired before you even ride!!!
yeah and then after the ride I have a 3-4 hour drive down to Budds Creek for the nationals on Sunday. and a 5 hour drive home from there Sunday night :bang:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
WoodsRider said:
WTF is a woosey? :think:

I was told a woosey is someone who wears lavender shorts and rides a pink bike... hmm who do we know like that :think:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
scooter1130 said:
I was told a woosey is someone who wears lavender shorts and rides a pink bike... hmm who do we know like that :think:

Don't know anyone with a pink bike. My Gasser 300s are blue, as are my shorts, and my Bultaco is red like RM_guy's face when he can't make it up a hill. :)

BTW, do you still ride your Jack Piner?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…