Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I just got my Sidi Force Flex SRS boots in, and I can't believe what I had been putting my poor feet thru up till now. I've never wore any type of riding boot that was this comfortable. Once I got them it took me about 5 minutes to get the ACS (Adjustable Calf System) set up perfect to accomadate to my knee cups, and whala, perfection. And the boot is so easy to put on. It almost folds off to the side from the ankle, and is like putting on a shoe. The best ankle support and movement I have ever used in a boot. The buckles are great also. And in fact, I'm wearing them as I type this:eek: comfy. I am in no way regreating the (knock on wood;) ) selling my Techs. My son will be getting the new mini Sidi Force to replace his outgrown Tech 6s. Listen to Thump, he knows what he's talking about. I am a beliver:cool:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Glad you love them, have you ridden in them yet? If not you'll need to re-title this topic "All I can say is OMG!!!!!" after you do some laps with them.

I hope the review helped you decide. Keep us posted on how you like them and how they are holding up. Mine are holding up like champs, I am doing a follow-up review on them in the next few weeks and will let you know when it goes live.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom