Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:silly:

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Canadianrider
Unfortunately, your comments about America only support the argument that Canadians have a serious inferiority complex.
You should be forever thankful to the US for protecting you from Mexico:p !
Please take Peter Jennings back.
Thank you for Mike Myers. Party on eh!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
For those here that are starting to bash Canada, let's not. This is not a board for political bashing. Canadianrider was upset about what leaked out about the flag in the lockerroom. No problem with that at all. For one, it shouldn't have gotten out anyway. And the actions of a few mean just that. So what if he's proud of his country, the U.S. hasen't been the little angel sicnce it started either. Don't bash him for speaking up for his country, like we do for the U.S. If another country did that with our flag, we'd be pretty p.o'd ourselves. Don't make this a personal thing, rider is a real good guy, we've emailed quite a bit (and he drives a Chevy too!:)) Good luck to our athletes and hope we win. We need to spank their butts!!:moon:
Elk

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
OH CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-2, I thought the USA was going to beat us, eh? Looks like we just rocked your world, first curling for bronze, then women's hockey gold, now men's hockey gold, Canada is just plain BETTER!!!!!!!!!;) That was an awesome game, and the right team won. :cool:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Thanks for those words elk:)

Now where were we? Would you like me to send a Canadian flag for you to hold while the wife drives the Elk?;)

It was a GREAT game :aj:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Congrats to the Canuckleheads.

But you gotta admit, Richter worked his ass off today!

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Re: OH CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SpeedyManiac
Looks like we just rocked your world, first curling for bronze, then women's hockey gold, now men's hockey gold,

Bwaaaaahahahahahaaaa...you'll have to do a lot better than curling and hockey to "Rock our world" heheheheheee ROTF...:cool:

Canada is just plain BETTER!!!!!!!!!;)

:silly:

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Canadianridr,
That was a very good game. I love hockey. You'll notice that in my post I made no claim the US would win. The Canadian team was better today.

Speedymaniac, much like Alex Trebeck, you're not as smart as you think you are:debil: .

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Re: OH CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SpeedyManiac
5-2, I thought the USA was going to beat us, eh?

Yea, but those were Canadian goals, so they only add up to 1 1/2 real goals:confused:

Well done, darn it.

zilla

Nov 4, 2001
As far as i am concerned it was a pretty meaningless game.. Just my opinion.. looked just like an NHL all star game to me, but without all of the stars.. I lost my hockey excitment when the pro's got involved.. Yes I know other countries sent pro's for years, but the olympics should be limited to the non-pro athelete's.. In fact most of the games I watched were pretty boring.. It's all about the money anymore..

zilla...JMHO

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
What defines a pro?
Most of those athletes train for years to just for that one shot. Doesn't that make them pro's? So are you saying no one should be allowed in the Olympics?
It's about the Worlds best, and if the NHL players are the worlds best so be it :D

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
Chalk one up for the red-headed stepchild of the north:cool:
The boys played great and really deserved the win:)

Re: Mens Clubs
Them sasquatches clean up not to bad eh?:p

As far as pros being involved; I'm all for it.
1. I want to see the best compete against the best in the world, anything less devalues the medals.
2. These athletes should be able to make money at what they do, they work very hard at it.

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
See thread--

<-HERE-> :mad:

Jim Thorpe was stripped of two Gold Medals because he was paid to play baseball. :o
Around 1985 they gave them back to his family, he died thirty years prior.

The Greatest Athlete ever! :cool:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Them sasquatches clean up not to bad eh?
Okay, okay, I just can't help myself: "Canada. Where the men are men. . . . And so are the women

I know I will get BEAT DOWN for this but.......I had too;)

U.S.A Where the women are WOMEN and so are the Men;)
sorry guys I had too,

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
So what's the metal count now?
Okie I hope that wasn't a poke at the Canada VS. USA medal war, because last time I checked the USA population is about 8 times that of Canada's population:D
Next:p

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
This thread is treading on such thin ice it's not even funny..

Come on everybody, smile on your brother, try to love one another riiight NOW... ;)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
:mad: Okie your ignorance seizes to amaze me

If you want to think that, I would stoop to your level and talk about the MANY issues that we DON'T have to deal with like you.
But Ill just leave that.

Ill go back to my smog free, crime free, nice clean neighbourhood now.

PS, Canada was voted the best place to live for howmany years now?
Nevermind I won't get into this.
:silly: :silly:

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
C'mon, I think everyone here is just getting your goat, but best place to live?
Are you serious. Who voted? The only people that want to live in Canada are those that don't know anything about it! Your healthcare is horrible, that's why most citizens cross over to the USA to get quality care, not to mention your taxes are outrageous, and it's too Damn Cold up there,.....all the time!
Pssssssssst,.....it was 78 here today!!!!! LOL!!
Just kiddin' ya man!
Congrats on the hockey game!

D

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
! Your healthcare is horrible, that's why most citizens cross over to the USA to get quality care

GOOD GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS A JOKE!!!!!

We have the WORLD'S best health care system, none of that privatized, no beds' garbage.

You break your leg in U.S.A you better of insurance out the ying yang,papers etc. if you don't get the hell out. My buddy was racing in the states and broke his arm, it cost him 400 bucks out of pocket FOR AN X-RAY

you will never find that in Canada, we will take care of you.we have universal healthcare, where everyone is equal,

Ps, I know some posts are in good humor, and thats fine

Okie's was just a lack of knowledge.

And I believe in was the UnitedNations or UK or someone that voted Canada best place to live, Im sure someone here has the info

ps, I believe the ONLY Canadian citizen that would go to the US for medicare is for an MRI and that's it.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom