Attn. So. Cal. Wrecking Crew--Phelan, 4-28

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Do we have a final count? Count Jr. out, had some "issues" happen today. Very sad but he can't make it. :( I'm still in, who else?

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
I'm still in.....I think :think: .........we're meeting at Mc D's...no wait....at Wendys at 8:00?? Who's in charge here :scream: ??

holeshot: what type of sparky do you have for your 426 ? I'm looking at the White Bros R4 with a ("quiet kit") and the FMF spark arrestors. Any advise ?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer

scar... You forgot OLD...

Ok, now you guys are starting to get personal.

Let me remind you that the tu tu is for the new guys. You are only allowed to wear the tu tu once. Some of you are really starting to worry me :eek:

Now, it was Dennys at 6:30 right?

Doesn't matter, I'm not going to make it. :(

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Come on 9erwhiner, I can put a baby seat on the back of the RM so you can come along too! It's got a horn and yes, you can squeeze it as much as you want!:)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Just waiting for a little rain Jeff. So far this year thats all we got, just a little.

Elk. I thought Longtime was using the baby seat. I don't think both of us will fit. Plus, he won't let me play with the horn. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh man, not good!:scream:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
dont panic! i think wendys is still a good meeting place
if i have done my homework correctly, the place the address below is the resturant we are talking about (it looks ok and is the only wendys for miles!)

i just called up the resturant in question, they are alledgedly open for both drive through and walk in 24hrs.

the map address for this location is 8701 Us Highway 395, Oak Hills, CA 92345-9207

and an yahoo map is

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Py...AY+395&csz=92345&country=US&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

so i hope this helps out with the decision making!

ps: i am not being held responsible is this info is incorrect!

cheers

bruce

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bruce, YOU'RE the only one that doesn't know where it is! :p:p

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by Mx Dude
I'm looking at the White Bros R4 with a ("quiet kit") and the FMF spark arrestors. Any advise ?

Mx, I've heard good things powerwise about the R4, except its loud, to loud for the forest trails DB rating enforcment. I'm not sure how quiet the insertt will make it. I went with the E series and love it. I 'm very impressed with the gain over stock, and it's not as loud. You can check it out this weekend. I know RMjeff runs this setup now also and he has the quiet tip also. See ya Sun.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Yep.....Im a follower all the way.....What else did you put on your bike?

I took the quiet core out. I was causing some bobbling on the bottom end. Once I feel like diving back into the jetting I will put the insert back in.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Looks like Jr & I are going to ba able to make it (like, so what. Eh?); hitching a ride with Greg (CR250/green Chevy shortbed)

Say WRjeff/'boy: rain out your way today? Was here...

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
My dad and I will be riding by there Saturday, probably closer to the lake though. If you guys are interested, I can post on here when we get back and let you guys know what the conditions were.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
This has got to win the award for longest post. If not Im sure its in the running. BTW rain is in the forecast for Sunday. Cold and wet so bring the wet suits.

Top Bottom