Attn. So. Cal. Wrecking Crew--Phelan, 4-28

SoCa DRZ-S

Oct 19, 2000
I'm up for meeting at Wendy's, McDonalds, the Denny's on Foothill and the IHOP at Ontario Mills along the way.. or if you prefer rootie tootie, grand slam, mcmuf and classic... riding all week without stopping after that.

... otherwise I'll plan on being at Wendy's on 395 at 8

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
on behalf of myself (bclapham) and desert_racer, i would like to announce that we plan to arrive at the wendys at the 395, at approximately 8:00am on sunday, 28th april.........

unless notified otherwise :D

thanks

bruce

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Very funny -- I wait five days for a Wendy's response, finally resort to McD's, and then the whole Wendy's posse pipes in. :moon: So okay, okay, I'm goin' to Wendy's (8:00 -- or an approximation thereof. ;) ).

Now, hopefully there's no KFC option on the table. . . :confused:

Scar -- carpool may be a good idea. I won't be riding the whole time, but I'll be filming when I'm not riding.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Who's up for the tutu?

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
You boys are in for a treat!
You havent lived till you see a couple of SUTHIN boys goin at it! :p

DR you have as good of a chance of passing me as a one legged man has at a but kicken contest! :p

bundy

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I wanted to wear the tutu :(

Well we'll have to bring 2 different colors so we don't match.

LT sounds good I'm in a softball tourney all day Sat. so either we can load up late sat night or Sun AM. Since your truck will hold both bikes I assume your driving.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I really don't want to see a couple of southern boyz GOING AT IT!! You guys are sick. Explains all the moons too:):)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Very funny -- I wait five days for a Wendy's response, finally resort to McD's, and then the whole Wendy's posse pipes in. :moon: So okay, okay, I'm goin' to Wendy's (8:00 -- or an approximation thereof. ;) ).

Guys keep it up, it's just like we planned.... Whatever LT says, we'll do the opposite. Then when he catches on to that, we'll switch to doing what he says, and then back again.

Isn't it fun picking on those crippled injured guys? :moon:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy
SUTHIN boys

Does that mean your from San Diego? :confused: I thought we all lived around here.

I'm bored at work, can ya tell! :p

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer

scar... You forgot OLD...

I didn't want to describe myself to much.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Wendy`s at 8. Now that that`s settled, are they open that early. If I get there a little late Elk will have finished off all the donuts. I`ll need a little norishment before the ride.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
If you don't mind them already chewed, I'll regurgitate some for ya!!:)

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Originally posted by desert_racer
As far as I know Wendy's does not open until 10 or 10:30

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHJ!!!!!! Back to McD's!!!!!!!!

You guys are nuts. I know one thing for sure. At 8:00 I will have an egg mcmuffin in hand and be behind the wheel heading over the pass. :confused:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I think their drive thru will be open. (Wendys). They have a big parking lot, and it's close to the staging area.
ANNOUNCEMENT---I have an un-used Green Sticker, good 'til June 2003 that I would be willing to trade for?????

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I have a green sticker that I'll rent for 20 bucks a day ($200 damage deposit required). :D

Top Bottom