Damn Yankees do Paragon, again. May 1st & 2nd

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
RM_guy said:
Knobbie, It's not May yet :p

Right, cause if it WAS, you'd be late! :think: :joke:

Dave and I will be there both days, with trials bikes and hopefully a surprise new steed in the back... :cool:

Thinking about driving down Friday and getting a room, so we can be at the trailhead bright and early Saturday morning. If the weather is decent, we'll camp Sat. night.

Is Natalie stiill planning on flying out?!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Ah, shoot! I haven't been online much, so I didn't hear about the Reno incident... :whiner:

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
I'm going to have to see if I can do Paragon. I should be able to talk PStout into going as well if it works out. We both just went out and picked up a pair of 450f's. Jared finishes up wrestling season this weekend in Ohio, so we should have next weekend open. Santa brought him a 65 this year and he is chompin at the bit to get some riding time on it. Are there any others bringing kids?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Steve, Connor has a Soccar game, so I don't think he'll make it. I'm going...camping too!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Holy crap! Steve's going to ride in the woods? You must be getting old. :p Hope you can make it. I dont know if Flying Scot is bringing his kids again but there were several last year.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Attention...important sign up note

I talked to Stephanie today at Paragon about how we usually all have to sign up at the same time to get the discount. It's a pain because everyone gets there at different times. Since we have been having such a good turn out and we've been having at least 25 riders, I talked to her about waiving the group sign up.

All you have to do now when you register is to tell them that you are with DirtRider.net and you will get a $5 discount ($20 for one day of riding and $35 for both Saturday and Sunday) :yeehaw:

I will get with them at the end of the day to see how many actually showed up.

The only thing she asked is to wait until after 9 AM to register. Their monthly ride is the same weekend and they sign up between 8 and 9 and she doesn't want us getting confused with them.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Alas this year is out for me. My son has his first communion on Saturday and the obligitory party afterwards. Sunday it's try outs for Fall travel Soccer again, I flipped out on the guys running the league about the timing of this ( there was no point yelling at the Catholic church they haven't listened in 2000 years ).No matter what I want to do I can't get a break.
T.J. my bud Phil said he might get his bud from last year and go up and ride my bike if you bring it, as it's tame and his doctor told him no more riding since his surgery on his MCL, PCL and ACL a month ago. ( I don't think he quite gets the meaning of no riding ). I'll let you know for sure before then as he will take it and my gear back for me. Thanks, for the long term storage. Hopefully you didn't sell too much of it :thumb:
So I will miss out even though this time but it sounds like it might be a lot more fun and we are all dying to get up there.
Also T.J. that Airfox title will go bye bye before Sunday night. :moon:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Sorry FS! Was hoping to ride with you again. Hopefully Phil can make it up as i'd be nice to pass your bike on. Not that i mind having it but have been worried about something happening to it that is out of my control. Atleast i kept the battery charged by doing afew laps around the farm on it. :thumb: I didnt realize how much stuff i had of yours til i pulled it all out of the closet and put it in a corner for next weekend. Please let me know by thursday if i need to bring it or not. Just PM me or email me at totlxtc@alltel.net. (new email as of a month or so ago)

PS: Beat the Airfox and i'll just have to play it again. Only game i can do half decent on. Your kids arent allowed to play for you! :)

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
eugeneorange said:
Hey Dave,
eugeneorange here, if your plans haven't changed, I'm in on the room at the Forest Hill Inn, one night, Sat. to Sun. Did you make a reservation yet? If not, try to get a room facing the parking lot (maybe they all do), you know - dirt bike silhouetted sunset/sunrise.
-and don't believe any rumors you hear, especially from "dirtybkr".

By the way Eugene, the room is reserved (1st floor) Give me a call on my cell phone (908)625-4540 and we'll work out the logistics. I plan on getting in Friday night kind of late and leaving sunday morning. If you get my Voice mail, just leave a message.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Dudes! it looks like Im out! :whiner: . I have just uncoverd a secret plot by secret birthday agents to ubduct, drug, and transport me into international waters on Thursday returning me on Tuesday. Looks like my girl planned a cruise for me for my B day :yeehaw: . Im bummed that I will miss this ride though :moon: .

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
If you have to miss, that's not a bad reason to miss for I guess. Hopefully in 7 days about this time, I'll be on my way to PA :yeehaw:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Me Three!
And it will be my first ride of the season! :eek:

Jason, you're gonna be missed. I was hoping to meet your better half, too and see how her riding is progressing!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Thanks Lori, I was actually hoping to check out some trials riding with you guys this year, Im kinda thinking it would be cool to get into. Kerry was not going this weekend anyway, well so she said (knowing we had other plans I take it). Her riding did improve last year but I still dont feel she is up to Paragon. She still is intimidated by group riding too. Oh well, Im just happy that she WANTS to ride and we can go out on some trail rides and see some of the cool stuff togeter and make some muddy memories. Hope to maybe see you and Dave sometime this year yet.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
LoriKTM said:
...And it will be my first ride of the season! :eek:...
Tell me about it. My bike has been trapped in the back of my garage and I have been unable to rescue it. I hear it screaming but every-time I attempt a recovery I get attacked.

I'm letting everyone know now that I plan on taking the Nancy award home with me. It's a given. I'm a woos and I accept full responsibility but none of the blame, of course. If I accepted the blame then I wouldn't be a true Nancy :aj: If anyone wants to fight me for it then I'll give it to them (it's the Nancy thing)

eugeneorange

May 5, 2003
DaveRS575 said:
By the way Eugene, the room is reserved (1st floor) Give me a call on my cell phone (908)625-4540 and we'll work out the logistics. I plan on getting in Friday night kind of late and leaving sunday morning. If you get my Voice mail, just leave a message.

Dave,
change in plans. Steven (XR400, Gixer...I think) is moving on Sunday of that weekend, NY to Virginia. He helped me with my move few months ago so it's my turn now. He was looking forward to this weekend, but the timing didn't work out.
So I'll be riding Saturday only. I won't be doing my usual "stuff" this ride, my shoulder still doesn't feel completely healed, plus I haven't ridden in I don't know how long. I hope I didn't screw up your plans. I'll see you next weekend.

eugeneorange

Anybody knows what happened to Dan???
...perhaps got lost in Paragon? :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man you guys are dropping like freaking flys!!! I guess I have quite a bit of competition for that Nancy award:p

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Dan was having problems accessing the site but said he got on thrusday night. Dont know why he didnt post while on? He's suppose to be there for riding but fighting Dave for the Nancy award by staying at a motel. :)

Top Bottom