MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okie, This morning I started getting 2 e-mail notifications for every thread that I am subscribed to. I can't figure out how it could be a problem on my end, and ideas? So is anyone else getting "SPAMMED" by the evil DRN empire :p BuuuWaaaHaaHaa

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
So that's where my email notifications went! Would you please give them back TTR?

I have the opposite problem. I get none now.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Of course thats it Twinnie. Okie "Name Hacked" your notifications to me. I can think of at least a dozen reasons why he would want to mess with you, but that begs the question, WHY ME? :moon:

Hehehe - Did you fix something already Okie? Of course I only got 1 notification when TwinSpar responded. I know you did something behind the scenes there man, I AM NOT CRAZY! :D

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by TTRGuy
I can think of at least a dozen reasons why he would want to mess with you....

Hmmmm..... I honestly can't think of one! ;)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Aaargh, they're back. I can just see Okie sitting there on a slow day. He sets the "Send TTRGuy double e-mail notifications bit" and then leans back waiting for me to notice it and post. Then he quite cleverly clears the "Send TTRGuy double e-mail notifications bit" but only for a second to make me think its fixed. Then its time to set the "Send TTRGuy double e-mail notifications bit" again. :think:

Almost caught ya Okie! I see you just now posted in the DW 02 forum. Trying to make me think you've been busy in there instead of messing with me huh! If I had submitted this (originally) a few seconds earlier I think I'd caught you going out the door. I am ON TO YOU PALLIE!

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
So TTR, how's it going? Just dropped in on this thread cause I'm getting spanked over on theother two! Wow, 2 email notifications, to think if that was my ONLY problem! Cya

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hehehe - I am actually having fun. Getting 4 notifications now but I have made a game of this. Okie may not realize it but I am following him around boards just waiting for a slip up. HEY, here is some fun for the whole family - try to follow me while I am following Okie. Please keep it down in the back though, I need to be somewhat stealthy until I have enough evidence!

Yup, its a slow afternoon!

Hey Elk, you might come in handy with you're investigative skills. I don't know if this is of any importance but I was listening to "Switching to Glide" by The Kings when all of this started? I just happen to also know that Okie likes music from that era. Coincidence? HA, I don't think so.

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
So that's where my email notifications went! Would you please give them back TTR?

I have the opposite problem. I get none now.

Sounds like my problem. I was getting them fine, now nothing. Oh well, just have to do it the old fashion way. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I don't do conga lines, sorry!:)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Now see, stuff like that is why those other 2 threads turned on ya Elk :p
PS For anyone following this case, I just caught Okie posting in the DW02 forum then he sneaks right over to the General Forum!!!! Gotta run and see what he's up to now.

Later,
Eddie PI

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You're such the sleuth TTR! Are you saying I bring it upon myself?:think:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Soooooo.... Everytime we post on this thread TTRGuy gets 4 emails. I hope no aggravating person get's it in their mind to annoy him with incessant email notifications. :debil:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Oops.... Looks like Elk has already started down that path! :scream:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm sorry. . .what I meant to say was "What do you mean?"

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Twinspar - that would be a big 10-4. The worst part is the stupid audio ring a ding, ring a ding, ring a ding, ring a ding that MS Outlook plays when I get new mail. I am TRYING to listen to Frank Zappa "Joes Garage" dangit.

Frank ZAPPA - and I am getting ZAPPED with e-mails, yet another inconspicous coincidence. I think NOT.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What do you mean by "What do you mean?"? What are you refering to?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
"Incessant" Does that mean what i think it means?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So if I reply TTRGuy gets mail?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Is that how it works?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Did someone say something?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I said, DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!! Answer me damnit!

Top Bottom