swwser

Jul 19, 2000
I have been a reader only on this forum and have really enjoyed just sitting back and reading about my bike. But I have to post this: I just rode my 90 200 that I have had for 12 years for the first time with my new WER damper and I have to say it makes a huge difference! It was like a new bike, less diflection at a good speed through the woods, more confidence bumping over logs (lots of that stuff here in Va.) much more enjoyable ride. I also wanted to thank the members here for the informative and very helpfull threads that I have read over the years. -Steve

NM_KDX200

Dec 29, 2002
I have a WER on my KDX and I know it's saved me many times. I don't have logs and sticks, but I have rocks and I've hit some square rocks a glancing blow and instead of the forks twisting and me crashing, the whole bike just leaps off to the side. Very happy with mine.

bcVulcan

Nov 13, 2002
You'll enjoy it even more after you use it for a while. As you begin to "trust" it more and more, you'll take lines that you would not before.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
i've had a WER steering stabilizer for over a month now ... if only i made time to install it on the bike! It is still sitting in the box in my family room. :think:

Top Bottom