getting DRN stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Suck it up! I can't believe you're actually flaming DRN (and Okie) for not getting you your FREE DRN stickers in a timely manner.

Jeepers, it'd be different if you were actually paying something for them. Until then, go play with your Lincoln Logs.

kuhn

Jun 28, 2001
quit complaining. that is sad. they are doing you a favor for giving you free stuff.
kuhn

MN KDXer

Registered
Jun 7, 1999
If you REALLY want some stickers, I can send you a bunch of stickers from my kid's sponsors. :cool: Plus, I can send you stickers from non-sponsors, too.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dont know what to tell ya... I have two envelopes sitting here for stickers, "Honda318 and "Dav Tys" ...

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Fender stickers look darn good, and I think they come with a free Sticker.:)

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
Stan,

And they're so freaking thick, I've decided to take the fender off and just run the decal... :scream: :confused:

FMX_novice

Jan 5, 2001
If you want to get stickers, then send the different companies a "resume" just type up your racing experience and what place you got in the holeshot, how you finished, number of races and a picture of your bike. If you havent raced, im sorry. The worst a company will send you is a sticker kit, if your lucky they will give you 10-25% off there stuff. If your actually a really good rider then they might give you free stuff if you put there stickers or graphics on your bike.
Send out your resume to
FMF
Pro-circuit
Renthal
Twin Air
and to whatever company makes your gear, explain to them that you wear there gear.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by RMrider125
I do not care if Okie likes me or not but did you ever even get it.

I'll send you the damn stickers if just ONCE you'll take the time to make sense in your posts. It's bad enough that you whine like a little girl, but your posts always border on the incomprehensible. Get a job, get a life, and for gods sake read a book that doesn't start with "See Spot Run".

YZDezertGuy

Apr 18, 2001
RICH
ROTLMFAO!!!!
That is by far the funniest thing i've heard! Its actually pretty stupid but you made my crack up and i dont know why but i cant stop laughing over it!

B

biglou

RMRider-I've got a stack of them. Email me your address and I'll mail you a couple.:)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
FS: DRN sticker (slightly used)

RMrider,

If you want, I'd be more than glad to give you my own personal DRN sticker. It's only slightly used. I think I can peel it off okay, and we can restick it to your mouth...err I mean bike with some duct tape. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Or you could go to Dirt Week, I'm sure there would be a sticker or two to be had there.:D You really don't want Greenhorn's sticker, it's the only thing besides zip-ties holding his plastic together (and on).

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
I sure hope those stickers will make it all the way to Canada, and if they do make it will they be able to survive our frigid Canadian winters I do store the bike inside the igloo in the winter;)

I just printed out the membership form last night and will send it out as soon as I figure out how many stocks I will have to sell to come up with 39$ U.S. in Canadian $ that's got to be in the thousands:confused: our currency is another flame in its self.

Okie has there been any problem with international correspondence?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by RMrider125
I am sure my teachers would not mind me skipping school for just a few days.:p

Maybe not, but those of us who are forced to read your posts sure will.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
5 hours of detention for using profanity. Thats what i do to the KIDS in my school like you. You little whiner.:silly:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Hell in the context you used it is considered innapproriate. I guess I thought that when you said "my teachers" that it meant you were a student. I use the term "my teachers" but thats because I am thier supervisor and feel responsible for them. So you are an administrator??:think

Option B is you are a college student that should never of graduated high school.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
If you were a college KID you would not be arguing this point. :think

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
BOY, you are right. I am totallly wrong. You are surely atleast 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom