oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Due to being incapacitated after the C class moto I couldn't get around to shoot pics of thekid racing A class. Zoomer helped out by getting a shot of him lined up with Cooper and Billy at the start and Motodawg got some video of him. If you come across a couple shots of #35 on a CR125 I would love to get a copy.
thanks

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Hell, Oldguy.. even with two (reasonably) good knees making it around CL to take a variety of photos during one moto is impossible! It's just too big with too much terrain. If anyone has pics of my boy, Mike (#141), I like to get a copy of them too! Chances are, if you got one of Eric, Mike is somewhere nearby. They swapped alot of plastic! Mike raced in the A and B class.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
#141 is fast! Was great watching those two go. And go. And go. Ah... to be young again. I *think* I was that fast back in the day. Probably not but hey, they are my memories :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by motodawg
Mike raced in the A and B class.

WOW! That was him in B too... then I feel pretty cool staying in front of him for 2-3 laps in the first B moto. He must have had a bad start or something :confused:

So I'm guessing that was also Mike on the YZ 85 in the mini senior races, too? What an iron-kid! :)

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Thanks, Okie & Nikki! I'm real proud of him (if you didn't notice)! Yeah, he ran moto 1 of the mini, but after the mini, B class and A class (17 laps!) he was too pooped to run moto 2 of the mini. They were even thoughtful enough to sent someone over to the trailer to see if he wanted to race, but he needed to rest up for the A and B. He knew what a tough time #35 was gonna give him!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Did that back of his CP read "Henderson" or "Henson" something like that, the kid was going to dang fast for me to read it! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Speedy, clear out your PM box goofball!

Top Bottom