Help Finding ProCircuit Sub Frame

lrjet

Oct 19, 2005
I am restoring a 1987 CR125. I was thumbing threw an old magazine that had a Pro-Circuit add. They listed an aluminum sub-frame for my 87 CR. Is there anyone in the "know" with Pro-Circuit on finding one or where they send their vintage parts/salvage yards. Thanks

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
If you find one it's like finding a needle in a hay stack they are that rare. But I owned for a long time up till a few years ago an '86 CR 125 that was all modified by PC. I had the motor word suspenion work alum subframe and swingarm! I kept that bike for a long time I shouldn't have sold it.

Anyways the subframe isn't anything special it was just a square tubed aluminum version of the stocker. It's main advantage over stock, it was lighter. If you could weld aluminum you could make one of your own easy.

The swing arm was cool cause it was a tapered design and had the axle adjusters like the '87's. They held up well to my abuse since '87 when I finally got a new bike and sold it in 2000 they was still in good shape. Turns out now people would have given me good money cause the parts are rare. :|
I remember that add I wanted to make my CR more like team honda.

Top Bottom