Help Name my Dog! Penton or Sampson??

Which Name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I burst out loud laughing when I read the "dog formerly known as Prince" good one!

Well it looks like Sampson has it by a pretty solid margin. And with my wife's vote weighing in, seems it is an landslide! (her comment was she reserved the right to over ride any and all other votes!)

Thanks for the input and compliments everyone! Sampson is gonna be a great addition to the family. He and Metzler get along well, though Metzler does seem to be a bit uh...assertive at times. Amazing how a dog 1/2 the size of Sampson can bring him down so quickly! As of Friday, Sampson will no longer be a "stock" model...will have to enter the "modified" class if you know what I mean!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
KTM Mike said:
Amazing how a dog 1/2 the size of Sampson can bring him down so quickly!

Isn't it though? Papakeith's 95 pound dog, Ben, tried to "get his groove on" with my 40 pound dog, Lakota, and she promptly attached herself to his face and got him to back off.

She's a mean little beast though.....

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
"Penton" has never really rolled off the tongue properly.

During the mid seventies Penton motorcycles were available for a very brief time with "Hiro" engines.

If you have any "wiggle room" for perhaps another name; maybe "Hiro" would be a good choice while still honoring the Penton heritage.

RedStreak

Feb 19, 2006
a454elk said:
Looks more like a David to me.

yeah right, more like a Goliath!!! lol. I voted sampson because in da bible sampson has long hair and if its cut his strength goes away. And goldies have long hair soo..... nice dog! :cool: :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom