Motodunne

Jan 10, 2020
I have been riding dirt bikes for a long time now, and I’ve never gotten hurt I was recently Automobile accident which left me with a herniated desk and a possible chance not to be able to perform like I used to bAutomobile accident which left me with a herniated desk and a possible chance not to be able to perform like I used too. I’m in a pretty dark place sometimes because I mountain bike ride hiking, including desert racing, motorcycles bicycles and my children are my life I can’t even wrestle right now.
I’m trying to stay positive at least I can work and ride my mountain bike... Everybody’s telling me I need a saw all my dirtbike so I’m gonna think about riding in the desert and winning races that I might not be able to do anymore. Also haven’t rode my skateboard forever and I don’t know if I’ll be able to anymore. Any thoughts?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Back issues are hard when you like to ride. I have problems in my lower back where there is no more disc at all. My neck is deteriorating as well. I am doing everything I can to avoid surgery.

Here are a couple videos of one my favorite riders, Doug Henry who overcame a lot of adversity to race again. He is now paralyzed but still riding and enjoying life:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom